Reviews for Going Klingon
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 11/17/2001
OOh coool hehe
princesstulip chapter 1 . 11/10/2001
Good job. Trip/T'Pol should get together. Write more please!
Al chapter 1 . 11/6/2001
Wonderful. Want more.
Missy chapter 1 . 10/25/2001
LOL i love it SEQUEL!
Katie chapter 1 . 10/21/2001
Oh good Lord... *rotflmao*
Heather chapter 1 . 10/20/2001
trip and T'Pol make a great couple and you really captured the characters You have to write more now
Izzy Lover I'm too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 10/19/2001
ROTFLMAO! That was about the funniest thing I ever read! Bravo!
Cyberkat chapter 1 . 10/19/2001
LOL This was cute! Gotta love Trip (and the cutest dog in space, of course-poor puppy!).
Dolly Rose chapter 1 . 10/19/2001
Aww.. that was so cute! Porthos is the most darling doggie around ;)
Jesse chapter 1 . 10/18/2001
Loved it. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2001
LOL! creative
Lady Shinimegami chapter 1 . 10/18/2001
Hum dee dum, I have my thoughts on the nature of Trip, and I'll keep them to myself because they have nothing to do with this story. Initial reaction: The show came out four weeks ago... there's already FanFics for it? Reaction after reading it: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! So cute! So humorous! Great detail! Excelent dialogue! Good capture of their characters, although I wouldv't waited a while to write a fic because their character evole. Oh well, this had no time plot reference, so it can pass as the beginning and therefor their charactersa are EXCELENT! Okie dokie! Thanks for the great read!
LadyChakotay chapter 1 . 10/18/2001
Oh, Starbaby! Only you could take a fledgling series with still vague characters and nail them so expertly! BRAVO! This is the first Enterprise fic I've read, but when I saw your name attached, I knew it would be excellent. T'Pol rather irritates me, but you've portrayed her wonderfully here. And Trip, well I think he's my favorite already. Hilarious story, and wonderfully written, not that I would expect anything less from you. Well done, my friend, as always. I'm looking forward to more.
tigerkitten chapter 1 . 10/18/2001
That was excellent...and a bit frightening. I'd planned to write using the same characters, but I don't think I could do anything half as well.
rowboat chapter 1 . 10/17/2001
haha! that was good, that was good.
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »