Reviews for Within the Dreams of Candlelight
Sarah chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Do not make a sequel. Too good. Must keep innocent and sweet. Rated K needs to stay the same. I usually hate Rated K because it never has good romance. You made it awesome. I loved it so much that I am speaking in monotone.
Tawny chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
AAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Wrightless chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Sweet and funny. Perfect.
soapyy chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
that was a beautiful story, honestly! i love everything, the characterization, the way it was written, everything.

333
Breeluv chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
THANK YOU!

Finally, an actual HAPPY ENDING where Fakir and Duck are together as in the same species.

This is one of thos few PT fics I've found that are happy. Now if I could only find a Lir/Almathea from the Last Unicorn fandom.

*war cry* HOPE SPRINGS ETERNAL!
BlueForestAngelCat chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
*tears* Beautiful, I loved it!
Fullmetal-Tora chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Aww! That was adorable!

I really loved the end. It was very sweet and the progression was believable and cute too. Great job!
animelvr23 chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
aww i love happy endings!beautiful! ja ne!
Verdandil chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
I really enjoyed reading your fanfiction. It had a subtle ironic touch to it near the middle (especially when Ahiru nailed in the fact that she was only a duck). I have to say, also, that I quite liked how you got her to change back into a human - it was simple, clean, but original in a way. On the other side, I found your sentences sometimes very long and stretchy. Still, I had good time. Nice job

- everlasting memories
Kazuya RandomAuthor chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Nice story. I like it that Ahiru can understand Fakir's feeling.
Silver Dragonfly chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Very nice. Touching and sweet, though the 'end segment' was a bit rough and lost some of the feeling that was there before her change.
Anti-Logic chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Yet again, beautiful work. I can't stop reading these! I really liked the realization line, although something in the tense felt a bit off: "And realization feels a lot as if a drum had started being violently banged." Something about the story being in present tense, but half of the sentence switching it into past tense. Still, very sweet.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Maybe quite good.
Marisol Akyri chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
pretty intresting seeing a story in ahiru's point of view for once. liked it!

*_*