Reviews for But One Of Many
Zuzanny chapter 1 . 2/26
This was lovely. Will there be any more to it?
tsukuyomi.sakurachi chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Awesome. I was literally crying right now. It was one of my selfish fantasies to see a story or a scene in which Yuui and Fai would be saved. I desperately wanted to scream in the manga to let them be saved. They suffered so much. It would be nice to see how they would fare with each other as they journey together as children of a Maoh. :D Thanks for the update
Hyuuzu chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
so sweet! so Fai and Yuui become Yuuram's children too... that just... simply adorable you know? I can imagine how warm will the family...

I love this... favorite 3

please make another one... thank you so much for this lovely story :)
Beth Nottingham chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Adorable! Simply adorable! Yuri would make an EXCELENT 'father' for the twins! Three thumbs up! (don't ask)
anon chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Just found this story and I thought it was great. A little sad you didn't continue though, I could totally see some awesome things happening in this little universe you created!

Like the twins growing up in the castle with everyone and maybe even running into this worlds version of Kurogane (squee!) or something like that.

Sorry for the rambling '.

Just wanted to say this was awesome and I really like this crossover!
mandm1193 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
I really like you're book please continue ASAP! :) thank you
Isaliz Crossmine chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
This is a great story! I hope you consider making a sequel, that would be totally awesome!
The Neo Productions chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Sweet!
Hi Kitsune chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
aw! Yuri's rite, Wolf and I are not letting them get away w/ it *glares at person who left Y and F alone* this story is so cute!
Kiharu Aroukii chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
omg! I love this so much! . I can't believe how sweet this is! I totally am looking forward to the next installment!

**Kiharu**
Madge Greene chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Oh...hello!

You're fan fiction is very nice! It's just so well-written! I hope you could share it to more people...esp to those who BOTH like KKM and tsubasa...i hope you can visit writermg. and post it there through the wiki trial and then...hm share you're fan fic!

I really like it! XD

Keep in touch..Kali! :D

Madge

P.S Portraying Wolf in you're story is really what he is..You've got that area correct! I like like that guy hm XD
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Awesome! But how was Yuuri able to dream about them though?
LynLin chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
That was so sweet that I wanted to cry. Great job.