Reviews for Continental Drift
W.S.C. Magica De Spell chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
I love your last line.
Torted chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Great story. :3 I really liked it - and your writing style.
Prairie24 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Great story! I love the ending.
Ms.Novak chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Ok, they should fire which ever drug addict writes SVU now and hire you! That was such a cool way for them to confront their relationship. Standing Ovation!
sailormoonfreak5311 chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
don't i know it. i just spent ny entire yaer in science class learning about it. bot now that its intertwined with e/o i kinda like it
cunfuzzled chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Oh my God. This was absolutely amazing. You captured their personalities and their chemistry perfectly. Seriously, if Dick Wolf read this, you'd have to sue because he'd be forced to put it in the show.

I wish I could be helpful and find something to criticize, but you're one of the authors that I've read that is just too flippin' good at writing.

Also, I practically laughed out loud at the last two sentences.
Randomly Smurfy chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Bravo to you. That was really good.

I-I, uh...I don't really know what to say. It was that good. It left me speechless. Well, I did clap. Applaud. Honestly. I could see it happening in my mind. Which is a good thing. :D
MandyCakes chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
i loved this story! especially the last line...lol
nowdeleted chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
The only jarring point was "I dunno". Other than that, it was such an unbelievable use of Olivia's voice. Good story.
CandicePaige chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
What a wonderful story! At first I was scheptical because it was in first person POV and sometimes the characters totally suck because it's harder to capture them but you did an amazing job with Olivia! I'm so pleasantly surprised and favoriting this story asap! haha I loved the "Bravo, Olivia, I thought to myself. Bravo." That put a smile on my face. So did the comment about Haagen-Dazs and when she yells at him in the bathroom! Fabulous!
scarletta-snape chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
I'm at skool. I can't get into my account. I loved the story! D {katt}
MHFever chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
I liked that! Well done :) And I love Liz. I wish more writers would incorporate her in their stories.
onetreefan chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
awe! i liked that. :)
Bensler chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
This was great! I love the jealously aspect of EO stories. And this one was well written to boot! I love the judge's reaction...or lack thereof...hopefully season ten will end with those words! " ) Bensler
RebeccaInley chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Aw, colds are the worst. I hope you feel better! Maybe this review will help:

I don't remember if I've reviewed your stuff before, but I've read a lot of it and love it. You bring a spot of laughter to my day and a smirk to my face with your cleverly-woven tales. I love the sense of humor you manage to intertwine in your stories and this one is no exception. Bravo!