Reviews for The Dark Side of Life
spnfan44 chapter 7 . 1/9/2015
Excellent story!
kasey chapter 7 . 11/8/2013
U should write a squeal where demons and hunters come after Sam.
Lexy chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
Sammy , * hugging him* I get it, I really do, I've lost a lot of people too, granted not the same way you have but I get that you're tired of being on the loosing side, loosing your mom, And everyone else that you get close to being in danger but Sam don't give in! If you agree to be Lucifer's vessel then all hell will break loose and nobody will be safe, not even Dean.
Lexy chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
... then, well hmm Dean you idiot let Bobby help you!
Lexy chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
Dean ... Bobby, you have to find a way to save Sam, not just from this deal but from his supposed destiny too.

And Sammy, poor, sweet Sammy, just hold on, just bide your time, try to hold on, try to block out any pain because just please , think of better times. * hugging Sam* Dean and Bobby will find a way to get you out of here..
Lexy chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Wait wait what the hell is that supposed to mean ? So what Sam's going to be hell's bitch for a year in return for Dean being out of hell?
Sparkiebunny chapter 7 . 5/21/2011
What a unique take on the plotline. Really great! Awesome work! :)
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 7 . 3/26/2011
that was so awesome, I almost cried!
67impalalover chapter 7 . 12/2/2010
Omg, this is my second time reading this and I still cried like a little girl at the end! This was so well written...great job! Thank you for writing this, it amazing!

67impalalover
SpeakThroughWriting chapter 7 . 1/2/2010
Good story!

You did an AMAZING JOB with portraying all the characters correctly (in my opinion)

I loved how you wrote Ruby and Dean together.

I also loved the amount of emotion between the two brothers.

Once again, great job!

Just to note... I think you should have ended the story either

A)slower or

B) on a more serious note.

Sam and Dean's relationship in the very last paragraph was far too friendly (in my opinion) to go with the development of the story.

You could have either added a few more chapters (hunters coming after Sam and Dean, etc) or ended the story a little bit differently to leave it on a more convincing note...

But regardless, amazing writing.

Definitely going into my favourites.
67impalalover chapter 7 . 12/16/2009
OH...my...GOD! That was such an emotional chapter! Okay, chapter and then my final thoughts...

I feel SO bad for Sam right now, all the stuff he went through, and he still blames himself and thinks he's evil! Dean must be having a really hard time dealing with this, and now Sam never wants to talk...

I'm REALLY glad that you gave this a happy ending! I was afraid during chapter 6 that you were gonan have Sam go darkside...either would work great but I think this is a better conclusion:)

Final thoughts:

This was one of the best stories that I've ever read! Really, I'm talking top 5! That's even better because I normally read stories like this, but with Dean in Sam's situation cause I like dark/hurt Dean better...but this changes everything :D

You are an awesome writer, you had me in tears during MORE than one scene...when Sam told Dean that he was gonna go darkside I was crying not only because I don't want Sam to go darkside, but also because of how horrible Dean would have felt! To have his brother bring him back from hell and then turn evil? And when Ruby betrayd Dean...that's like losing everything. And, like I said, I spazzed out when Sam said no to Lilith! Poor Bobby...always awesome...but he gets hurt!

Wow, when I saw how broken Sam was over everything I felt shattered *Cry sniffle sniffle*

Your conclusion was great because...well, I dunno, if Sam would have joined with Lucifer I would have felt like there was a story to finish...

I hate how I always seem to find the good stories when they're almost, or completely done...any chance you're gonna do a sequel? OH! You could have Dean getting his memory back and then he goes darkside! Lol, just kidding (unless you reallt want to do a sequel, then I strongly encourage you!)

Goodbye, farewell...I'm gonna miss this fic alot *sniffle*

67impalalover
67impalalover chapter 6 . 12/16/2009
GEEZ! you had me cheering Ruby on and everything for a minute!...Then I was bad to being mad at her...lol!

Dean, so...betrayed! Grr!

OMG when I first read this it when late so I was trying to be quite, and then ...'no.' 'what'...'i said no' OMG, I did one of those crazy fan girl squee's! it was so loud!
67impalalover chapter 5 . 12/16/2009
*cries* Dean, it's okay, I'm here for you :)

Okay, that a Ruby speech almost made me gag, but it was very well written and really helped Dean, so...it's all good:D
67impalalover chapter 4 . 12/16/2009
Oh...Dean vs demon *evil laugh*. It's kinda cute what he would do for his brother...

And...now he's with Ruby? Well, this should end...uh...yeah, not well...

Oh God, that final scene with Sam had me in tears...Great chapter!
67impalalover chapter 3 . 12/16/2009
Wow, okay, so Sam actually died? Nice! i can't even imagine having to go through what Sam has...Good luck DEAN!