Reviews for Learning to Grow, Live, and Love
PinkFox99 chapter 1 . 4/15
NOOOOOOOOOOO! THE SHOCK! THE HORROR! I knew it was going to come to an end but I wasn't paying attention to what chapter I was on. I'm so sad.
Angelbaby.tae chapter 32 . 4/30/2017
It's been years since you last posted. Are you going to keep writing this story? DM me the answer please. I really like this story and hope you'll continue.
ymani chapter 28 . 12/6/2015
That was NOT funny u scared me so bad u so deserve a spanking for that
Your 1 Fan chapter 32 . 4/24/2014
AMAZING!FANTASTIC!INCREDIBLE!
I simply LOVE your story!I know that you have spent endless years on this!I thank you for all the time you spent on this amazing story!PLEASE, PLEASE,PLEASE continue this the best spanking story I EVER are my best author,next to J. (the author of the series Harry Potter)!
Please continue!
PLEASE CONTINUE!
P.S You should write a book about this and sell it for $100.00
plus tax
kenna chapter 32 . 1/7/2014
I seriously cannot believe I was just up til 3 AM reading this...okay, yes, I do believe it because the story is amazing! Please, please, please write something more. I know you haven't in forever but its so good and you just have to!
666-addicted-666 chapter 18 . 12/16/2013
XD I like this chapter.
HeysU chapter 20 . 12/1/2013
I have an account, but I am unable to login on my tablet. PM me back when you have the chance.
I wanted to make sure I was saying it right. How do you pronounce Belliume?
HeysU
Ramdom chapter 32 . 11/21/2013
It has been years! Did you quit on this?
1233L chapter 24 . 10/6/2013
I love it!
FeverousFanFiction chapter 32 . 12/10/2012
i would absolutly love it if there was more of this!
Crew chapter 32 . 11/12/2012
You created some really awesome characters and wrote an amazing story. I know you said you won't return to it, but maybe you can write a paragraph explaining how you would have ended it. I would really appreciate it. :)

It's just such a fantastic story that I would love to know what happened to all these beloved characters. Either way, thanks for all you have written! I really loved it!
KucingPerak chapter 32 . 1/30/2011
I love this story!

There r so many yaoi-hints in here! (*Sorry, I'm a yaoi-fan *)

Maki appearance n description reminds me with Fayt Leingod from 'Star Ocean til the end of time' games. heheh. He is a cute-boy indeed...

Oh, beside Maki, I also love Belliume.
White Lion 18 chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Hey! I LOVE spank fics! You said you take requests right? Will you write one for The Outsiders fandom with Tim Shepard? If you can please let me know!
RunningOnCoffee chapter 32 . 11/18/2009
Love you so much for updating! Jaken sounds stupid just like Maki did. LOL they're so alike. LMAO your special was awesome. Poor Jeroro. LMAO! Can't wait to see wat happens next!
wandamarie chapter 32 . 11/11/2009
it was a good one thank you cant want to read the next chapter thanks