Reviews for Spiritbender
postasyourself chapter 5 . 6/28
Please do continue. I'd really love to see where this goes. It's a magnificent read, really, and I need to know what's next. A Please so beautiful, it makes other a Pleases look dull, pretty please? Uh, beautiful please?
meriland25 chapter 5 . 6/7
This is a wonderful wonderful story, the war you white Sokka is briliant, thank you for it!
untouchable301 chapter 5 . 3/27
Please continue! This story is simply too amazing to just be abandoned, especially on w sort-of cliffhanger!
JemDragons chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
I remember this being interesting. Shame it's probably never going to update again.
DrbLoveWrite chapter 5 . 8/16/2015
Hello Author! This is a great story and I hope to see it continued. However, after so much time without updates, I must ask: Are you alive and well? Have you abandoned this story? I am worried...
Vice Fandonna chapter 5 . 8/14/2015
Ah why don't I check the last last dates. This is really good and now it's been 5 years since its last been updated.
Lupalover chapter 5 . 5/30/2015
This story is incredibly interesting, and has the potential to be a REALLY amazing story, so pleeaaase continue it! For my sake, as well as all your other fans.
Cairine the Elf-Hearted chapter 5 . 5/10/2015
This is really interesting.
FantasyDeath chapter 5 . 4/20/2015
Please, please please update! I love this fanfiction!
KnowlingGirl chapter 5 . 2/22/2015
This story has soooo much potential, I really hope you continue it at some point because I love it already
SharkBabies chapter 5 . 1/25/2015
Oi, this is really good. You should keep this up :)
curryboh chapter 5 . 1/10/2015
This is a really amazing idea you've got!
but, whatever happened to: "Yes, I am continuing" exactly... WHEN are you continuing?
Pleeease write up nextxchaptr. pleeease? D
Otto chapter 5 . 10/8/2014
Please continue! This is very good so kudo's and please please please keep going you can do it!

Kingdom Hearts Slayer chapter 5 . 9/30/2014
nice
Guest chapter 5 . 9/17/2014
I'm crying here. This is an awesome story so far and i can't wait to read more... please update soon. I Love Sokka's personality and characterization, Katara is way cute and you have set a rich foundation for a truly epic retelling of the series.
Hoping to read more soon.
Holiday Kirk