Reviews for Spiritbender
Lupalover chapter 5 . 5/30
This story is incredibly interesting, and has the potential to be a REALLY amazing story, so pleeaaase continue it! For my sake, as well as all your other fans.
Cairine the Elf-Hearted chapter 5 . 5/10
This is really interesting.
FantasyDeath chapter 5 . 4/20
Please, please please update! I love this fanfiction!
KnowlingGirl chapter 5 . 2/22
This story has soooo much potential, I really hope you continue it at some point because I love it already
SharkBabies chapter 5 . 1/25
Oi, this is really good. You should keep this up :)
curryboh chapter 5 . 1/10
This is a really amazing idea you've got!
but, whatever happened to: "Yes, I am continuing" exactly... WHEN are you continuing?
Pleeease write up nextxchaptr. pleeease? D
Otto chapter 5 . 10/8/2014
Please continue! This is very good so kudo's and please please please keep going you can do it!

Kingdom Hearts Slayer chapter 5 . 9/30/2014
nice
Guest chapter 5 . 9/17/2014
I'm crying here. This is an awesome story so far and i can't wait to read more... please update soon. I Love Sokka's personality and characterization, Katara is way cute and you have set a rich foundation for a truly epic retelling of the series.
Hoping to read more soon.
Holiday Kirk
LeadAcid chapter 5 . 9/4/2014
For such a ... odd premise, this is extremely good. I just wish it wasn't dead for 4 years now, LOL.
DerangedxandxSarcastic chapter 5 . 8/16/2014
This so far is a delightful story, it's too bad you don't seem to be updating it any longer. Thank you for the lovely beginning at least. You laid some very interesting ground work!
Lee chapter 5 . 5/24/2014
Awesome, I wonder how Sokka felt confronting his old friend! If you ever get the time, please update! :)
annelise311 chapter 5 . 5/23/2014