Reviews for Spiritbender
Aang kat 17 chapter 1 . 2/13
I really love the stories with drama and hurt. It's amazing! And I want someone to write a story... in the day of black sun azula was ready to stab sokka but she didin't because toph stop her. What if azula stabbed sokka and he died? I would write that story but I have not even write anot Fanfiction yet.
Caticature chapter 5 . 1/7
Ahhhh so good! You've built it up really well. To bad though, it seems abandoned. *tears*
HoldTightAndPretendItIsAPlan chapter 5 . 10/30/2016
It's been 6 years since you updated. Are you sure you're continuing this story?
Laurentia60 chapter 5 . 9/1/2016
Oohh, now this is a good fanfiction! :D
postasyourself chapter 5 . 6/28/2016
Please do continue. I'd really love to see where this goes. It's a magnificent read, really, and I need to know what's next. A Please so beautiful, it makes other a Pleases look dull, pretty please? Uh, beautiful please?
meriland25 chapter 5 . 6/7/2016
This is a wonderful wonderful story, the war you white Sokka is briliant, thank you for it!
untouchable301 chapter 5 . 3/27/2016
Please continue! This story is simply too amazing to just be abandoned, especially on w sort-of cliffhanger!
JemDragons chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
I remember this being interesting. Shame it's probably never going to update again.
DrbLoveWrite chapter 5 . 8/16/2015
Hello Author! This is a great story and I hope to see it continued. However, after so much time without updates, I must ask: Are you alive and well? Have you abandoned this story? I am worried...
Vice Fandonna chapter 5 . 8/14/2015
Ah why don't I check the last last dates. This is really good and now it's been 5 years since its last been updated.
Lupalover chapter 5 . 5/30/2015
This story is incredibly interesting, and has the potential to be a REALLY amazing story, so pleeaaase continue it! For my sake, as well as all your other fans.
Cairine the Elf-Hearted chapter 5 . 5/10/2015
This is really interesting.
FantasyDeath chapter 5 . 4/20/2015
Please, please please update! I love this fanfiction!
KnowlingGirl chapter 5 . 2/22/2015
This story has soooo much potential, I really hope you continue it at some point because I love it already
frumpgirl chapter 5 . 1/25/2015
Oi, this is really good. You should keep this up :)