Reviews for The Open Door
Hope you continue
Guest chapter 27 . 3/9/2014
I've been lost since chapter 25 -.-
How-not-to-do-something chapter 22 . 1/5/2014
I wondered sometimes where that compass went after Jack vanished. Not where I expected, thats for sure. Wonder if Tia Dalma is going to want that back someday...
Syqadelic chapter 62 . 11/15/2013
Using shadowstuff to stop quantum motion and turn millions of tons of minerals into wave functions as a method of moving said millions of tons? Skuld is a genius, and so are you.
Samuez chapter 71 . 10/12/2013
Good.
DirtNap chapter 71 . 9/10/2013
I love the fact that you have used Engel twice in your story now. Once for a completely badass scene with Lars, and now here. I know you probably don't have any plans on resurrecting this story, but I just thought I'd share that I have immensely enjoyed reading it. Thanks for all the work you put into it Nut.
DirtNap chapter 62 . 9/10/2013
Dear sweet god the feels AN...I know you haven't worked on this story in four years but goddam its good.
Syqadelic chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
This is a LOT better than the story that was created based on this one. PLEASE continue it.
FranticHamster chapter 71 . 6/8/2013
hope you continue this story some day
Badgedbadger chapter 6 . 5/26/2013
Hah. "Resistance is amusing" is my new favorite phrase.
Badgedbadger chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
I'm confused as to why they keep referring to themselves as "evil". I thought a major point of Thousand Shinji was that the new gods would NOT be evil. Hopefully it's a stylistic thing.
donald7777 chapter 71 . 5/20/2013
wow this is one massive story, coupled with the fact of the prequel you can get lost quite easily. I would recommend a guide to help people keep the characters straight as it can get quite confusing especially with all the universes involved.

The story has been quite fun to read and I look forward to an update.
MWRANDOM chapter 71 . 5/19/2013
Great Job!
Korraganitar the NightShadow chapter 71 . 5/1/2013
Will you please please please continue this? Its been years, but its still the best multi-crossover i've ever read!
721 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »