Reviews for The Open Door
dfshie chapter 11 . 6/23/2008
Hehe.
dragonblack chapter 11 . 6/22/2008
Grat update. The herald is cool, good job with him.
DarkJackel chapter 10 . 6/21/2008
Good to see Kyon has his sense, though while the Ruinous Powers have met a setback the seeds of heresy have been sown. I wonder how long Kyon can keep concerns for the SOS brigad's long-term mission? What if the Dark Gods use the fact Haruhi spoke Tzintchi's name to make keeping her ignorant of her powers more difficult? It need not even be overt. For example imagne what would happen if someone slipped her a few issues of X-Men?

I look forward to seeing what will come. Thanks for the fic.

-_-Me-_-
Wild Daemon chapter 10 . 6/21/2008
You are psychotic, evil, and a representation of all that is wrong with this world... I think I love you...
Daetor chapter 10 . 6/21/2008
Another chapter, another laugh, you have no mercy, that's for sure. These guys will screw every world out there from the looks of it. (well, more like you're going to screw every show in existence with those four)

Keep up the good work, I'll definitely keep on reading.
Reikson chapter 9 . 6/20/2008
Read chapter 10 over on StarDestroyer.

You really should've had Misato give Shinji a blow-job while he, along with Rei and Asuka, were talking to Kyon. Seems like something she'd do, anyway.
Daetor chapter 9 . 6/20/2008
Well, this whole game thing is rather funny really, though I find it highly unlikely that Tzinchi lord of schemes would be outdone so easily. I can't wait to see what you're going to do next in this very sick game of theirs. Anyway, keep up the good work and bring us the next installment soon.
Sdarian chapter 9 . 6/20/2008
Awesome!
Selmephren chapter 9 . 6/20/2008
This just keeps getting better as it goes on!
Reikson chapter 8 . 6/19/2008
So... if you decide to slap STARCRAFT into this, have Tzintchi, Mislaato, Asukhon and Reigle seize control of the entire Zerg Swarm.

Have Kerrigan become the Chaos Gods' love slave, for the sheer lulz that would create, at least on my part.

This link; starcraft . wikia wiki / Zerg _ Brood; really should help. Just remove the spaces from the URL if it comes through.
maleficus-lupus chapter 8 . 6/19/2008
*giggle* poor picard... say! would you be willing to convert 7 of 9 to tzinchi? *bares his teeth in a grin* I hate the way voyager treats her, and the thought of their faces when they see a Seven who doesn't bother to hide her borg attributes but flaunts them as an aspect of chaos or something like that is just hilarious!
dragonblack chapter 8 . 6/19/2008
Yeah! Awesome! Good job writing this one, I'll enjoy seeing where it's going.
Darketernal chapter 8 . 6/19/2008
In my opinion, the prime directive was established for very good reasons.

To preserve the less advanced civilization from the possible depredation from a space-faring one, may it be cultural, economic, social, etc...

Good idea on the paper.

The problem with STNG is that Starfleet is following the letter of the law, not the spirit anymore.

Will their be anything to preserve from a pre-industrial civilization if it was destroyed by an "Dino-killer" Asteroid or a similar cataclismic event?

Of course no!

Yet, the prime-directive forbid any starfleet officer to interfer.

By stricly following the wording of the Prime-directive, Starfleet and the Federation is trying to avoid the moral responsability as preserver imply by the spirit of the Prime-Directive.
Illogically.Inclined chapter 8 . 6/19/2008
Epic, just... epic.

You just made my day, what with a Daemonhost overwhelming taking the moral high ground and giving a Picard speech to Picard.

I applaud you for the sheer audacity of this series as a whole, and I must say this was probably the best chapter of the lot, so far.

A pity that your typically high-quality prose has stumbled in matching the tempo of your update schedule, but perfectly understandable. Hopefully you'll have time later to correct the errors.

But really, look at me, going off on tangents when I mean to say: FUCK YEAH!
Daetor chapter 8 . 6/19/2008
Well, I have to agree with Rong-Arya in one department, that Prime Directive bullshit really sucks. If you want to help, there's always some way to do it, no matter how powerful you are. They weren't even trying to help, even a little bit. As much as you like to say that your chaos is evil, I can't say that they're only evil. To me it seems that when they act on one impulse, they act extremely. So, if they want to help someone, they help them with all they can, if they want to kill someone, well, I've seen enough examples. From what I can see, they walk on both paths, only in the end can it be determined if they were good or evil by the sum of their actions and their consequences.

All in all, it's a pretty good depiction of unleashed chaotic personalities with little control. This story is definitely worth reading. Can't wait for the next update.
721 | « Prev Page 1 .. 36 43 44 45 46 47 48 .. Last Next »