Reviews for The Open Door
Daetor chapter 7 . 6/18/2008
You are sick, very very sick! I can't believe it, you're as sick as I am, only that you're actually able to write that! Fact which makes you all the greater. This will be really interesting encounter to read. Picard versus Chaos, no bets here, it's rather obvious who wins.

Can't wait for the next update.
Sdarian chapter 6 . 6/18/2008
That was great! I had thought that it might be the Star Trek universe but the Gods comment threw me off. The only Gods that I know of in that space were the Q, and then there is generally just the one Q who is involved. Although, I do think that it would be really neat to see Q try and warn Picard about the menace that is the Stiletto and the Gods and universe that is behind them. I also really love how you turned the famous 'Resistance is Futile' speech against them. Also, I still can't get over how cool and menacingly foreshadowing it sounded where they mentioned to Daniel how he was wiser then the Ancients because he wouldn't have let them in. That was great. Keep up this awesome work!
BrazeRancor chapter 6 . 6/18/2008
Hahaha! Kickass! Love some good ship bustin' action.
dragonblack chapter 6 . 6/17/2008
YES. I like star trek, but Compared to Warhammer? Not happening.
Illogically.Inclined chapter 6 . 6/17/2008
LOL BORG XD

I thought as much from the description last chapter, and nice to see I wasn't entirely mistaken!

I have to say I very much liked this chapter, moreso than those preceding.

The prose was excellently descriptive without bogging itself down with errata, and the setting was much more interestingly developed.

Still, a bit more in-depth description might be nice, unless you're planning to do a full-scale continuation at some point.

And as a side note: CHAOS! FUCK YEAH!
Stoned Koala chapter 6 . 6/17/2008
Ah, anytime the Borg get fragged it brings a smile to my face.
Daetor chapter 6 . 6/17/2008
They totally FRAGED that Borg Cube. I always wanted to see one of those get wasted in such a way that it would make it look pathetic as hell. Gotta love that ship, the Stiletto is so freakin' cool and it's "only" a test bed for the combined technologies, it's all so awesome.

I laughed my ass off reading this one. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Sdarian chapter 5 . 6/17/2008
This is turning out to be really great! I can't wait to see what universe they are playing in next... The fact that there are gods involved narrows it down quite a bit, but I can't really think of any off hand that fits the bill. Oh well. I'll just have to wait. Keep up the awesome work!
BrazeRancor chapter 5 . 6/16/2008
Pumpin' em out so fast my heads spinning!
dfshie chapter 5 . 6/16/2008
LOL SPAWN MOAR OVARLOARDS
Daetor chapter 5 . 6/16/2008
You're sending them everywhere! It's brilliant, I think I'm starting to loose track of all the madness that's going on here. I can't wait to see how all this turns out.

I think you've heard enough from me, you know the rest.
Riye Link Reue chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Sweet! Sequel!
BrazeRancor chapter 4 . 6/15/2008
As usual, a brilliant masterpiece!
DarkJackel chapter 4 . 6/15/2008
And so the game begins. I wonder how many more of the Chaos worlds it will take before the SG-1 team sees the true horror of the Dark Gods. Or how much longer before they learn the nature of the beasts.

-_-Me-_-
Daetor chapter 4 . 6/15/2008
I don't know what to say really, it appears to me that Tzinchi is planning to use work force from other worlds to help in his efforts back in his world, where they had to fight those other assholes that led the necron, right? (can't remember the names right now)

Anyway, those people from the "Star Gate Universe" had no idea what they were getting into right now...

So good luck with your work and I'll be eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
721 | « Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47 48 .. Last Next »