Reviews for The Open Door
Axcel chapter 3 . 10/12/2012
Rofl! "Hallowed are the Ori" vs. "BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!"

No Contest! :D
DarastrixLevethixVorastrix chapter 71 . 8/10/2012
Update already! Please?
kaoslord1982 chapter 71 . 6/25/2012
Epic. Truly epic. I'm deeply sad that this is unfinished, but extemely happy to have even this much to read. I'm familiar with only eighty percent of the crossover materials, not including Warhammer unfortunately, but I didn't feel at all lost. It all feels like parts of a multi-universal whole, and my one regret is that I won't get to see it all come together.

Great story.
adamjb chapter 55 . 5/20/2012
The story is quite interesting, although it may be a little too large. Your writing, however, could use some work.
Rizaidym chapter 71 . 4/26/2012
Dead? Damnit, what happened to Skuld! Ah well, I've read your rant, so I won't bug you aboutit.
Chargone chapter 71 . 3/24/2012
blergh. had to bring the bloody Vong into it, didn't you? got to be my least fav bit of starwarsy stuff, that war.

also: i knew this was going to randomly end going in... but it is so GOOOOD.

there must be more!

please?
Everettspartisan chapter 71 . 2/22/2012
Great fic. Just read through it all, and am now lamenting there is no more. Hope you come back to it one day...
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 13 . 2/4/2012
excellent story so far, great details, very well written.
alichi chapter 71 . 12/3/2011
Please please PLEASE don't be dead.

Love your 'Thousand Shinji' and 'The Open Door'. Really hope you finish 'The Open Door' some day. Your lack of profile activity is somewhat discouraging but I'll definitely put put story and author alerts on this one, not to mention favourite.

Definitely the BEST fic dealing with the multiverse EVER.
The Crimson Apocrypher chapter 71 . 11/14/2011
One day, I hope to have children gladly seeking to make me a throne made of the skulls of our enemies... Gunnhild is so CUTE!

And most importantly, WHERE ARE ZE UPDATES!
Hell Drake chapter 71 . 9/9/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY! AND BY THE GODS DO I IMPLORE YOU TO KEEP IT GOING TILL ITS WORTHY END! That being said, I do undeqtand why it would take so long to update this fic (something like 2 years now from what I can gather...). I mean you're weaving together I don't know how many universes, with over laping story lines on top of that! I bow before the glory of your writing skill. So everyone get off this guys back! This shit has to be INSANELY hard to kedp track of and still make it as great as it is. I truly hope and lnk forward to seeing this story finished properly.
PlasmaMelonXD chapter 71 . 9/8/2011
Nice, hope you udate this XD
Dessel Ordo chapter 71 . 9/8/2011
Awesome fic, truly awesome. Even the storylines involving characters from shows/books/mangas I know nothing about are awesome. Loved the Lars/Skuld bit, the Stilletos story is like something out of greek mythology, the SG-1 bits are spot-on, your STILL managing to get Evangellion to work inside the story well, the direction your throwing the BSG thread in looks to be awesome, and now Star Wars too?

I want more! Please?

Pretty please?

this is to awesome of a story to let die!
MWkillkenny84 chapter 71 . 8/28/2011
Read all your stories so far (even Big Sister on Spacebattles, and I hope to be able to read it here on in the future) and I like them very much.

Especially the romance between Skuld and Lars (who remind me of Bruce "Ash WIlliams" Campbell). Will Hild ever meet Gunnhild?

Vote: 10
Wordlurker chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Having read and re-read this fic, I must admit that I am hooked. Badly. In fact, this one of the very few mega-crossovers I can read and enjoy and not feel that it is, well, garbage.

That said, are you ever going to update? Is The Open Door on permanent hiatus? Has it been abandoned? Have you lost interest in it? Are you dead and or do you simply not care?

Please, please, update! I'm frigging desperate here, so I even tried to read Iaculus Open Door-inspired pseudo-sequel, but fuckdamn, it is so biased and anti-chaos and he's even added the Spiral Power crapshit of Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann whateverthehell it was as some sort of crazy power up for the "Good Guys".

I wanted to hurl when I skimmed some of that trash. PLZ write sum more so I can use that to brain-bleach Iaculus bashfic from memory, and hopefully forever...

Anyways, kudos to you for writing this awesome fic.
721 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »