Reviews for The Open Door
lazyguy90 chapter 71 . 8/1/2011
Awesome story. Hope you can update it again sometime. Keep at it.
Peanuckle chapter 71 . 6/2/2011
You may or may not be dead, but I would just like to say that I've read Thousand Shinji and up to the latest chapter of The Open Door, and it's phenomenal writing.

If you're alive, I hope you can find time and motivation to update once more.

If not, Blood for the Blood God.
ariel stormcloud chapter 71 . 3/27/2011
great story
Draxsis Felhunter chapter 71 . 2/23/2011
It has now been nearly 2 years since you've updated this fic and honestly that makes me rather sad. This is a good fic. Hell I'll even go so far as to call it a one of a kind masterpiece in the making if it weren't for the fact that you've stopped all progress on it. so i would simply like to ask. Will you ever resume this work or is it doomed to the fate of so many other fic's here on FanFiction to rot away into obscurity never having even been completed or at least marked as on hiatus/abandoned. please drop a line in your profile and let your readers know the fate of this fic and others that you have left open ended.
GuesssWho chapter 30 . 1/28/2011
LOL, fake pirate accents FTW!
datenchi chapter 71 . 1/6/2011
Are you going to ever update this story?
chaosglory626 chapter 71 . 12/8/2010
I weep because I want more. How can you be so cruel as to stop writing this? I've seen it on other sites and I am going to see if there is more there.
chaosglory626 chapter 45 . 12/8/2010
I think some of these side stories could practically be separate fanfiction stories. This one is almost as good as the Stiletto's story line, but that one is still more epic.
chaosglory626 chapter 29 . 12/8/2010
The battle from the view of the Collective was just so epic. The switching around of time is kind of confusing, but eh whatever.
chaosglory626 chapter 26 . 12/8/2010
Can you say complete and utter ownage?
chaosglory626 chapter 18 . 12/8/2010
Interesting way of making an Evangelion, the exact process was never fully explained, though I guess the gods can make them how they want. And you wouldn't need the mother's soul for a pilot to use it as they would only need to be a strong enough psychic to control the monster of the eva.
chaosglory626 chapter 17 . 12/8/2010
I prefer the other story lines in here. The ones with references I understand and values of chaos I share.
chaosglory626 chapter 16 . 12/8/2010
I don't like this off shoot story very much.
chaosglory626 chapter 14 . 12/8/2010
THis part is full of things I don't understand, probably because I missed whatever series they are from.
chaosglory626 chapter 12 . 12/8/2010
More off shot plot lines. What a wonderful web of chaos this is going to stretch to be.
721 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »