Reviews for The Open Door
chaosglory626 chapter 11 . 12/8/2010
I love that brochure.
chaosglory626 chapter 6 . 12/8/2010
That ship is incredibly design is very interesting and the living part of the ship is brilliant.
chaosglory626 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
I would say Haruhi is the goddess of curiosity and fickleness. This wasn't one of the crossovers I was expecting but it should be interesting.
Mageguard chapter 71 . 12/6/2010
cant wait for you to continue hopefully
Less Wrong chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
This might be the single fic that I'd most like to see finished.
Lord Dragon Claw chapter 71 . 11/6/2010
Well, I've finally caught up with this story.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Anyway, I did like the response to the Borg in their First Contact with them. "Resistance is amusing."
Quincy80 chapter 71 . 10/21/2010
It'd be pretty cool to see some negotiations between Tzintchi and Inquisitor Bella. 'I'll give you a sample of Reigle juice for improved virus bombs in exchange for right of passage to attack necron tomb worlds for practice.' 'STC blueprints in exchange for three battle ships and a dozen transports full of manufactorium equiptment.'

Something like that.
Guardian Box chapter 71 . 10/16/2010
Why did you abandon this story? It was distilled awesome. Why no one ever continues with awesome stories? Why? WHY ;_;
RenGreen chapter 69 . 10/5/2010
Mislaato could introduce her clergy to Lorne the Host’s style of song-based divination. Imagine neoChaos having karaoke bars where you go to get your future read; I can picture Tzintchian teenagers blowing their allowances on fortune-tellers to stay one step ahead of rivals and competitors. Technically, Mislaato is the goddess of music and art, although this duty could be passed to one of her Greater Daemon children as their divine family grows.

Precogs like Ashley tend to be socially disconnected, so only being able to glimpse into the future when listening to someone sing or whistle will help them live in the present, maintain a close network of acquaintances, and avoid self-fulfilling paradoxes like the one that trapped Paul Atreides in Frank Herbert’s Dune series.
Higashiyama Sayuri's Devout chapter 64 . 9/26/2010
!

I dont know shit about the Dungeons and Dragons universe... but who cares, i dont... AWESOME.
Higashiyama Sayuri's Devout chapter 61 . 9/25/2010
It would be awesome if Shinji and his girls were to made it to that whole mess and stared to rampage whit chain axe longinus lance and all.
Higashiyama Sayuri's Devout chapter 54 . 9/25/2010
Dark Skuld sama should rule everything.

Love the weeding at the end.

And... love your show.
Higashiyama Sayuri's Devout chapter 53 . 9/15/2010
Rabbit spiders are awesome...
Higashiyama Sayuri's Devout chapter 51 . 9/15/2010
This is sweet... "Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil for I am the baddest motherfucker in the valley".

Under normal circumstances this should be considered blasphemy.

But under our circumstances is mostly poetic awesomeness.
RenGreen chapter 70 . 9/15/2010
What is your opinion on Midi-Chlorians? Is it possible to inject these endosymbiotic lifeforms into the cells of beings not native to the Star Wars universe?

Could Tzintchi’s chaos microbe implants be designed to function as artificial Midi-Chlorians? That way, Psykers would retain much of their powers while cut off from the Warp when in a low-energy dimension or in the presense of a Pariah Culexus assassin. A form of large-scale quantum entanglement could connect the microbes to each other so they can generate a Force-like energy field yet be selective to prevent non-Chaotic agents from tapping into it.

The RPG-based webcomic “Darths&Droids” joked about using blood transfusions to grant Force sensitivity (see #86), with the PCs claiming that the existence of endosymbiotic microorganisms would make the Force a biochemical phenomena instead of a spiritual one.

www.