Reviews for Master Equals Servant
Shadowdog11 chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
I like the short. This is an interesting concept I like seeing played with.
kabs9000 chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Very interesting
Rfresa chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Cool. Would be an interesting beginning to, say, a Firefly crossover.
Lewis The King chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Nice, I liked it.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
That was an amazing story it was filled with such emotion and it was like I could feel the pain Harry felt when they all died it was a very sad story and you should be proud of the story you created it truly was amazing yur story emotinaly broke me and I believe I will be in a state of depression for the next month its a good thing for you just not so much for me and for that I lift my glass to you, a wonderful writer CHEERS!
blue.girl.1994 chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
:D
Kine X chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
When, or if, you write the expansion of Master Equals Servant can you please update this to tell us where to read it at or when it is uploaded?... xD
N chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I liked it. Your style was all right for a short story, never explaining too much or too little. You should think about making this to a longer story.
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Nice. I was hoping for a story where he was altered by the Hallows. Thanks for writing it.
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I like it.
Lithoniel chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
When I read that bit about Harry being Master of Death I pretty much had the same image - an immortal Harry. In fact, some of the fanfictions I'm working on at the moment have Harry as the immortal Master of Death - I just need to get a bit further into them before I start posting.

This story is wicked, and definitely one of my favourites.

~Ashuri
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Very interesting idea.
CNome chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Chilling! And so fittingly ironic, Voldemort was willing to split his soul for immortality and it is handed to his greatest enemy. I love this take on the Deathly Hallows, the "Master of Death" should be far more than a fancy title.
gredior chapter 1 . 8/28/2008