Reviews for Perchance to Dream
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
i love this fic
and love rukia too
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
it's very strange but I love new ideas
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
a unique story
SarahAndIchigo chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
This was bittersweet and beautifully written. Absolutely shiver-worthy, still in awe of your writing prowess
ceiyn chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Love it! So deep!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Figures that Rukia's worst nightmare would have bunny-shaped clouds.
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
This was beautifully haunting. Gin, you crazy bastard- every scene of you and Rukia together is powerful!
Selenay Of Antioch chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Wow, this was brilliant. This was incredibly fantastic. It was direly morbid, but it was good! really good.

It made my breath catch just reading it.
Annella chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Very interesting. I didn't get half of it at first, but it was good, in a dark way.
Eden Lies chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
woah...bloody brilliant
Beyond Flight chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Very good, I enjoyed this, although I did have to re-read a couple of paragraphs at times to get the gist.
Paper Bullet chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Yet another freaking brilliant piece. I love your writing, such a great job!

I like how Gin was portrayed. And when Aizen orered Gin to kill her, I was like "Oh great, she's gonna make him all sappy and not kill her" :P But you kept him so in character, it was amazing! Good job :D
Melitza chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Oh geez, usually I'm more prompt in getting to stuff that has a shout out to me in it, so I apologize for getting here late! *pants and pretends to have missed the bus getting here... heh... sweatdrop...*

Absolutely LOVELY piece! I actually got what was going on perfectly right away - you set up the scene in a perfectly efficient manner, and I fell right into stride without getting that puzzled, frustrated feeling that pieces like this can sometimes elicit.

I had to laugh that the prompt was a happy story between Gin and Rukia, and how you managed to twist that happy story into something so dark. Delicious.

I think my favorite part about this (other than the dark and twistedness, of course) was your dream-sequence description. It's so hard to make these without seeming trite or overdone, but you way of describing how Rukia just can't even focus or concentrate or really understand why things are so odd lent a beautifully surreal element to the story.

So yeah - I'm absolutely honored and thrilled for the mention. You're getting a fav... and now I need to puzzle only a little bit on why everything that I get a mention in is so absolutely, fabulously dark! ;)
charredfeathers chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Simply beautiful. Your writing style is very impressive... poetic and overflowing with vibrant description and detail.

This story's dark theme somehow gave me chills... (or maybe its because this is another exceptionally good piece?) I am in complete awe. In fact, if I wasn't such in an out-of-words state, I would have given you a much longer review...

Thank you for sharing this!
Rukichigo93 chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
its so angst

i still love both gin and rukia, though... they're funny together. I like seeing rukia's scared face when gin tease her