Reviews for Princess of the Sea
catherine chapter 8 . 2/1/2013
Hey this story is great plz up date
addie chapter 8 . 1/5/2013
CAN YOU PLEASE UPDATE?! THIS STORY IS REALLY REALLY GOOD!
hateme101 chapter 8 . 8/24/2012
I hope you continue
latynina klocova chapter 8 . 8/10/2012
Love this story! I think its awesome but you need to review! Not trying yo be a b*tch but your authors notes are quite long and irritating.
Atala Embers chapter 8 . 8/3/2012
More More More Please!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/29/2012
Whatever, Liar. Stop making excuses.
Miki and Mel chapter 7 . 5/17/2012
I already reviewed but i thought i should review again cause you are AWESOME! i don't know who in their right mind would say something bad about this story! you are very talented, and this story proves that! i bet your other stories are just as good (expect more reviews from me cause i'm going to read them :) KEEN!), so you are an amazing writer and whoever said something bad about your writing, can go dig a hole! cause i bet they can't even write decent stories even if their life depended on it! :) so keep trying your best and don't let those comments bring you down, because compared to all the good reviews you get, the bad ones are nothing!

keep up all the good work..

miki and mel :)
Miki and Mel chapter 8 . 4/27/2012
Cant wait for more! :)
jacob lover chapter 8 . 12/5/2011
well I don't know who is "angry" but by all means if your reading that, U, this is one of the best stories I have ever read, and you my friend are a jelous bastard !
Debbie White chapter 8 . 8/3/2011
Great story keep writing n up dating! :)
Annie chapter 8 . 5/1/2011
Please continue this story, it's the most intresting, enjoyable and original one i've read in a long time!
LittleLionWoman chapter 8 . 3/14/2011
ahhh this is an awesome story! please update soon!
Kelly chapter 7 . 2/27/2011
Hey, i like your storie a lot- actually i love it- nut do you please want to continue, cause i am very curious About the rest of the story, i beg you. Love Kelly
Murfdizzle chapter 7 . 1/16/2011
Update soon! This story is sooooo good!
Murfdizzle chapter 8 . 12/16/2010
Loe the story! Please update soon!