Reviews for Oh oh oh Sexy Vampire
wildlyweird chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
that was HILARIOUS ieven sang that song for 2 hours annoyed my brothers and sisters plz write more
SweeneyLovett chapter 2 . 11/26/2008
I know a song you could use for the sequel: If I was Your Vampire. My friend listens to it a lot and says it would've been perfect for the soundtrack for the movie. I haven't heard the song, though. The story was definitely LMAO! I loved it! Can't wait for the sequel!
twilight-is-lovee chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
LMFAO!
silent.but.strong chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
LMFAO haha that's funny! Definitely write a seqeul :D
Suck Neck chapter 2 . 8/8/2008
OMG! That was great! Do you think you could write a story to go with it? That was just fantastic, I was laughing and hoping for more the entire time! Please, PLEASE, PLEASE write more to this...like an ENTIRE STORY! I've got to go read the rest of your stories, but I may be back to write more soon!

Your Biggest Fan,

Suck Neck,
Eldrvarya Hljodhrc chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
So this is before they're dating? What song was this?
Emo Fanpire chapter 2 . 7/3/2008
LOLZ! omg.. that is so HILARIOUS! hahahahehe
DelilahTCullen chapter 2 . 7/2/2008
no offense but htat song is incredibly annoying,

otherwise i think that was super funny
JA1988 chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
lol will read more later
A. Lincoln chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Haha, nice.
xoPinkSugarox chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
ROFL this was amusing. ]

Princess
JustMaeBe chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Haha. That is hilarious!
Crazy Twilight Lover chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Wait, does this happen before they fall in love? But anyways, its funny and what does Edward mean when he said-wrote-"...had recently become something with far more of a PG ratting..."?
lollipopx chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
haha, that is really funny!

'Hang on, sexy? this was good.'

'Edward can't you keep your emotions in check, I don't need extra smugness right now!" :P lol I loved ths two parts.

You should totally write another.

lollers xx
LittleStarThingys chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
"Hang on. Sexy?" I loved that! I could so see him with a smug grin on his face! ROFL