Reviews for Anything for my Bella
craponacrutch chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
I think is was funny too. Lol. Wierd old ladies. except if some old alsy was offering me food i'd probably take it.
xoxoxtwilightxoxox chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
LoL. Funny.."Make the old thing happy." hahahaha funny. So ya anywayy You onced reviewed on my Story A Tear For Every Heartbreak and then I stopped and now I've just started again sorry for the 3 month delay!(Seriously sorry( so ..) Anywaiiz this was hilarious I was lauhing out loud and my moms like wtf?
DungeonQueen chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
OMG! I can so imagine this happening to poor Esme!

It made me laugh because I've delt with people like that at the store, one even grabbed my arm once to try and shove fish down my throt...

wow...

Great reading!

~Luna
LovingMyDoctor chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
xD It is funny! And realistic it would be very typical for esme to really eat it xD

god bless)
pleasebiteme chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
hahah, this was great.

i was giggling the entire time XD

oh, and by the way, thankyou for all those reviews! they made my day, as did this oneshot. (:
bettingonalice123 chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
lol! That was funny! Poor Esme, subjected to human food (shudder). I think my favorite part was, though, the Emmett blowing up an ink ball in Alice's closet. That gives me a very funny mental image. Hee hee
Stacie-Ann Halliwell chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Ahh it is funny good job!

Bye for now!

Stacie-Ann
Crazy Twilight Lover chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Poor Esme...fussy old ladies...always worried about 'younger people's useless diets'...and I loved it when Alice was like, "Can I kill him?" then threw Emmett down the stairs...your story is hilarious!
oO-Alice-Cullen-Oo chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Aww poor Esme! It's good to see something written about her. She's such a rare main character.

-Alice C.