Reviews for Lavender
Static O. Sventura chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
\0/
I cried when they got rid of Zach. He was such a sweet and awesome character, but they basically just swept him under the rug. I like your explanation a lot better than the show's.
OutTonightAndForever chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
i wish the show had turned out this way [ wonderful story!
MithLuin chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
This - "You are a victim of a sort. One of cheap theatrics and bad plotlines." ROFL, or was it sobbing? Yes. Drugs do help to explain the situation a bit. I like how Hodgins calls him "the dead psycho" and Zack calls him "the Master." And Zack calling him back by his first name...as close as he gets to pleading. Thanks for this!
Jaeh chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
that definitely made much more sense.

ugh. pain in the heart just came out

here in my country and I watched it because mom wanted to and I had to explain things...

anyway, I emerged with teary eyes... the moments of brennan and everyone else thinking about and with him did it... and I needed to find a logical reason to why that all happened...

and I found your fic. awesomely made, thanks, it made me smile... :)

-Jaeh :)
saragillie chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
I prefer this ending to the real one.
Albus Paulson chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
I loved this. You captured Hodgins and Zack perfectly.
SquintyEye chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
I enjoyed it. I still can't see Zack killing anyone- but him being drugged is SO totally believable. Poor Zack. Why can't the writers fix this mess they've created? We've given them plausible ideas! Heck of a lot more thought out than the drivel they gave us!
Leena7 chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
i love it. i needed a better explanation aswell.
Time and Fate chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
see, that was a well thought out LOGICAL explination