Reviews for The Iron Man Project
Gold Testament chapter 12 . 3/24
You made Shego Nick Fury?!
Gold Testament chapter 8 . 3/24
I thought Drew would be the Obedaia not Wade unless it's both of them.
Gold Testament chapter 7 . 3/24
This all Monique's fault. Also Kim is really stupid. Now Ron will go into the suit and spend days destroying his weapons with little rest. She could've given him something to help him through his pain, now all he has is his mission.
Gold Testament chapter 5 . 3/23
Kim Monique don't get it. Men like Ron don't strive for new heights or dreams when they are with a woman because the woman they love is their dream. But you never had Ron mention the footage Wade called and showed him.
Gold Testament chapter 3 . 3/23
I think Ron's going to set up a memorial statue for Hanz when he gets home, not to mention another monument. One as a memory of the glorious simpler times, and one as an eternal thank you for helping him out.
Daniel6 chapter 10 . 4/21/2016
If this story is part of an expanded universe, is Drew gonna be Ant Man? He did mention shrinking mass and weight. That is the forte of one Doctor Henry Pym, after all.
Bobtrumpet chapter 12 . 3/22/2016
Well done. I honestly didn't think I would like it, but I was plesantly surprised. There were a few extraneous words here and there in the last few chapters, but nothing that got in the way.
helpful klutz chapter 12 . 4/1/2013
holy fucking hell
Mr. Aanonymous chapter 7 . 9/23/2012
i love it!
Mr. Aanonymous chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
you should have made moniqu more suprised at the whole "Ark reactor thing in his chest" she was way more accepting than she should have been
Mr. Aanonymous chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
i like it
ajw1970 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
like the start to this cant wait to read the rest thanks
bubbajack chapter 12 . 12/21/2011
SWEET! Now that is how you end a fic...by setting it up for a sequel! truely awesome job dude I loved this fic and I hope one day to see "I-Ron-Man" with the Avengers.
bubbajack chapter 11 . 12/21/2011
Wow after all that Kim was still gonna leave for Paris without sayin goodbye to Ron? Dang thats cold! Thank God for Monique eh?
bubbajack chapter 10 . 12/21/2011
hehehe... Well you know what they say the bigger they are the harder they fall right?