Reviews for The Iron Man Project
Daniel6 chapter 10 . 4/21
If this story is part of an expanded universe, is Drew gonna be Ant Man? He did mention shrinking mass and weight. That is the forte of one Doctor Henry Pym, after all.
Bobtrumpet chapter 12 . 3/22
Well done. I honestly didn't think I would like it, but I was plesantly surprised. There were a few extraneous words here and there in the last few chapters, but nothing that got in the way.
helpful klutz chapter 12 . 4/1/2013
holy fucking hell
Mr. Aanonymous chapter 7 . 9/23/2012
i love it!
Mr. Aanonymous chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
you should have made moniqu more suprised at the whole "Ark reactor thing in his chest" she was way more accepting than she should have been
Mr. Aanonymous chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
i like it
ajw1970 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
like the start to this cant wait to read the rest thanks
bubbajack chapter 12 . 12/21/2011
SWEET! Now that is how you end a fic...by setting it up for a sequel! truely awesome job dude I loved this fic and I hope one day to see "I-Ron-Man" with the Avengers.
bubbajack chapter 11 . 12/21/2011
Wow after all that Kim was still gonna leave for Paris without sayin goodbye to Ron? Dang thats cold! Thank God for Monique eh?
bubbajack chapter 10 . 12/21/2011
hehehe... Well you know what they say the bigger they are the harder they fall right?
bubbajack chapter 9 . 12/21/2011
Wow Ive never pictured Wade as a villian and now that he is in the role I'm afraid very afraid!
bubbajack chapter 8 . 12/21/2011
Ok Drakken I saw coming BUT Wade! Dang I SO did not see that coming! great chap dude!
bubbajack chapter 7 . 12/21/2011
This chapter was so heart wrenchingly sad! here I thought they were gonna get back together and then I got blindsided! Great chap though when all is said an done.
bubbajack chapter 6 . 12/21/2011
Oh yeah Ron saved the day...and now he must face the wrath of Kim!
bubbajack chapter 5 . 12/21/2011
Nice Ron has got the Mark II up an running and Monique might have finally verbally smacked some sense into him! Awesome job dude!