Reviews for The Iron Man Project
holy fucking hell
Mr. Aanonymous chapter 7 . 9/23/2012
i love it!
Mr. Aanonymous chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
you should have made moniqu more suprised at the whole "Ark reactor thing in his chest" she was way more accepting than she should have been
Mr. Aanonymous chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
i like it
ajw1970 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
like the start to this cant wait to read the rest thanks
bubbajack chapter 12 . 12/21/2011
SWEET! Now that is how you end a setting it up for a sequel! truely awesome job dude I loved this fic and I hope one day to see "I-Ron-Man" with the Avengers.
bubbajack chapter 11 . 12/21/2011
Wow after all that Kim was still gonna leave for Paris without sayin goodbye to Ron? Dang thats cold! Thank God for Monique eh?
bubbajack chapter 10 . 12/21/2011
hehehe... Well you know what they say the bigger they are the harder they fall right?
bubbajack chapter 9 . 12/21/2011
Wow Ive never pictured Wade as a villian and now that he is in the role I'm afraid very afraid!
bubbajack chapter 8 . 12/21/2011
Ok Drakken I saw coming BUT Wade! Dang I SO did not see that coming! great chap dude!
bubbajack chapter 7 . 12/21/2011
This chapter was so heart wrenchingly sad! here I thought they were gonna get back together and then I got blindsided! Great chap though when all is said an done.
bubbajack chapter 6 . 12/21/2011
Oh yeah Ron saved the day...and now he must face the wrath of Kim!
bubbajack chapter 5 . 12/21/2011
Nice Ron has got the Mark II up an running and Monique might have finally verbally smacked some sense into him! Awesome job dude!
bubbajack chapter 4 . 12/20/2011
Well Your right Ron is being a dick but he wouldn't be like Tony if he didnt act like one though would he? great chap dude!
bubbajack chapter 3 . 12/20/2011
Nice! We got backstory and a fight scene I like this fic you've done an awesome job on it so far!