Reviews for The Light
Liz chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Thank you for sharing your perspective of Edward's thoughts. This is one of my favorite sections from Twilight and I have tried to imagine what Edward was thinking (but I'm not that creative). I'm not too good at critiquing, so I'll just share that I wanted to read more! Please don't stop here! With Midnight Sun on hold indefinately, this is the best substitue I have read so far.
incupsofcoffee chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
This was a really nice story that you wrote. I'd always kind of wondered how Edward was doing throughout the whole little escapade of Bella meeting his family. Thanks for shedding some light on that. I think it would be great if you continued with Edward's perspective of this scene. I'd love to see where you take it. :)
Melody chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I love this chapter. The language is perfect; as described in Twilight, the language Edward uses is from another time. I feel you've really captured this in his thoughts here.
anon chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Hey now, she's got a few more vamps to meet! You can't stop there! BTW, you rock- love your writing.
Kizzy chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
Loving the note at the end lol! You wrote that very well and you must write more short clips like this because they are very good and really complement your writing style.
arwens-light chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
You are a wondeful writer! I must admit, I've been inspired by Thirst for Midnight Sun and The Light as I'm writing my own fanfiction from Alice's point of view. There's a lot of stuff that goes on that Bella isn't aware of and its a lot harder to write than it may seem

kudos on another beautifully written piece!
molly.x chapter 2 . 4/12/2009
W.O.W you're such a good writer lol.. im gonno' read every single one of you're stories LMAO :D
Ladybug's mum chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Great one shot!

I love your interretation from Edwards POV, very close to what I imagined...
alex chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
i hATE IT
sil chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
when do we get more?
kim phuong chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
I liked it.
TheyWillConquer chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
I Love you for writing this!

Seriously:

Arigatou Gozaimas

Mab
Twilightlovergirl chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
I really love it when you right in Edward's Point Of View its so real
PrettyFanGirl chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
That was so sweet! I liked carlisle and Esme's reactions in their heads.
Laura chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
This was very nicely done - in character and adding something to the canon, I think. It was a beautiful interpretation of each of the characters, especially Esme and Carlisle subtext. It was a brilliant snapshot, but admittedly I did want more of the scene from there! Now feeling obliged to find your other stories...
67 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »