Reviews for The Light
marykat chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Wow! You really seem to be able to get into Edward's head!
Cassandra chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Another Excellent piece of work! Keep your mind going! Just think I am from PA and I am a fan already! If you do not become an author you should think about writing screen plays, you would be excellent. I would hire you to write a screen play for any book. You word everything to the exact feeling each actor/actress should be saying and feeling at each moment. Very good.
Jamieson Zed chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
If this is what you call "atrocious" grammar and spelling, then I cannot imagine what your stories are like on a good day! This was fantastic, you have such command of the language. Sure, I noticed a few *very* minor spelling errors (and a couple "thens" that should have been "thans"), but it certainly was not enough to detract from the story - I probably only noticed them because everything else was so flawless. I'm looking forward to reading the other fics you've posted, they sound very interesting - especially "Thirst for Midnight Sun" ;-) You're right, we were all left hanging right when it was about to get good!

Great job on this one!
blueyblonde chapter 2 . 10/7/2008
i love it
Sheeijan chapter 2 . 9/22/2008
Midnight Sun would probably have been my favorite book of the series, having read the draft that Meyer had released. It is so sad to not see it finished so I absolutely adore it when others take up the mantle. This is quite well written and I do enjoy the perspective. Thanks for writing!
Jutey chapter 2 . 9/2/2008
EXCELLENT! I do hope you plan to write more...
pixie freak chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
WOWOWOWOWO! REALLY AMAZINGLY WELL WRITTEN! SO EDWARD!

you didnt give yourself enough credit there really arent that many mistakes, i loved it it was very very Edward! are you going to continue cause id love for you to write until Alice and Jasper ask Edward to play baseball!

I LOVED IT!
Catherine chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Very well done Nicki, i quite enjoyed this one. You portray Edward beautifully. :)
watermelonflavored chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
wow a lot attention to detail but i guess thats wat the challang asked for, so how did it do?. the endng section i like the most cuz bella surprizes him :)
rockgirl2011 chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
very sweet and amazing! awesome job! ;)
SleathyNinja chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
that was good!
debzzz chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Wow!That was beautiful!I loved every word,every single sentence!You write Edward wonderfully!He was so in character!This was a great one shot!
IzzyBoleyn chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Aw. i wish that u would finish with alice and jasper and the piano and the rest of that chapter. but since it's complete I will complement you on a job well done and that I think you caught Edwards personality perfectly
Isabela Rosalie chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Gosh you are such a good writer! Love this one. Stephanie Mayer has made me loose hope that I will ever find a guy as good as Edward. :[ But REALLY good Fic. :]
Nina33 chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Your good with Edward. I think that's exactly what he was thinking.
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »