Reviews for The Light
nothingheretosee chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
that was wonderful! very detailed thoughts in the beginning, but in a good way! i think this is exactly what it would be like from edward's pov! awesome job!

eamc
Dakota chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
that was really good!
DazzlingSince1901 chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Hey Nicki,

i know that, that story was supposed to be a one shot, but its really good and i would like if you continued. I really like it. Of course its your story so you can do whatever you want but i really think its good (like all your stories) and it would be cool to hear from Edward's point of view throughout almost all of that scene.

-shay
Lesliemac531 chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Ah...this was VERY GOOD!
Leah Fayye chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
OMGOSHGOSHGOSH i love itt its AWESOME!
Jay chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Can you keep going at least untill the baseball game?
EnderACullen chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
I know this is a one shot but I think you should write the WHOLE visit from Edward's view.
charmedtomeetyou chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
love it :D
Anita chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Good, i never would have thought of it like that, I like how you discribed the blood pulsing through bellas throat, it really painted a picture for me. Good work
edward luver123 chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Loved it! Write more!
Twilighters chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
I like this. I think you should keep going, i love EPOV in your eyes! your so goodie good good good
Lena3 chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
That was awesome!

I really want to know your take on where Emmett and Rose are, and everyone's thoughts in regard to them not being there, feel like making this a two shot?
imagine.me.free chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
I really like this! I would never have guessed that it was, as you put it, written uncharacteristically fast :)

Great Job! you should do more like these; from edwards point of view i mean :D
Chicka chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Your such a good writer, you should do your own version of Midnight Sun you are seriously an amazing writer. I would love to see this continued. PLEASE with chocolate sprinkles on top.
julia cullen xOx chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Great chapter! I really hope this isn't just a one-shot because it's a really good story idea and you write it so well.

XX Julia