Reviews for Destiny is a Funny Thing
Ang1068 chapter 8 . 6/24/2012
I can't wait till the next two chapters come. What day will they be published?
Ang1068 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
This is the best ghost rider story I've ever read. You must update please:)
Twylaheart chapter 7 . 4/29/2012
Update
S.D.Awesome chapter 7 . 10/14/2011
NICE! I've read all of the chapters to this storu, and loved every second of it. I also thouroghly love the sarcastic humor you added to Ghost Rider's personallity, and Alex is a perfect hoast for this specific comic book character. WELL DONE! my only hope it that you will continue with this exiting remix.
pseud0zombie chapter 2 . 8/2/2010
I'm only on chapter two, but I love it so far! There are a few roughish bits, but all in all its good so far :-)
Luvisia chapter 5 . 12/24/2009
This is cute! I like it. Nothing to criticize here!
firedrakegirl chapter 5 . 10/19/2009
I love this story! The internal dialogue make this chapter! I love it!
Frodo's Girl Forever chapter 4 . 8/5/2009
Wow, the old villain is back. I hope Alex is ready to face the evil that is coming.
Frodo's Girl Forever chapter 3 . 8/5/2009
That last line was pretty nice and added a funny feeling to it. I guess Alex learned a new thing about the G.R.
Frodo's Girl Forever chapter 2 . 8/5/2009
Wow, their son is the new Ghost Rider. I guess the G.R. doesn't mind it too much that he's part of another person, huh? At least Johnny can help his son out and explain what's going on. Interesting chapter.
Frodo's Girl Forever chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I liked how the story started, though Mephistopheles is wrong to make Johnny and Roxanne's son the new Ghost Rider. Your story looks good so far. I read all the present chapters but I'm reviewing them now. I feel like the plot has some good potential to it.
H.J. Bender chapter 2 . 9/15/2008
This is a surprisingly well-written "What If" story, certainly much better than the average fic found here. It deserves more notice (and more reviews). Keep up the good work!
DevilDog235 chapter 3 . 7/10/2008