Reviews for The Change
Rider Arya Svit-kona chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Well, it's different from what you're usually putting out, but in a good way. I like it. I can't wait to see what happens!

Arya
three.hills chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Wow! I am impressed! That was pretty descriptive and the overall tone was different, but I like the change! I've always been into the darker sides of things myself, so I look forward to reading more of this type of thing!
hot 101 chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Just beautiful...
Apple Slushie chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Oh i loved the ending. I can image edward sitting outside room he entire time listening to Bella screaming then hear the fading of her heart. Then finally running and and holding her without crushing her! Oh how i wish vampires were real.

Great story
CocoaSampson chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
This has got to be one of the best -if not the best- descriptions of Bella's change I've ever read. I literally was feeling goosebumps as I read it you did a wonderful job with describing them, especially with comparing what the pain she felt was in more compariale forms (child birth, root canal, etc. ). Wonderful job!
lslefty chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Wow...great job with this! So detailed and well thought out. Looking forward to more.
Sheethkal Shahar chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Haha, I liked that actually. Ehh sadistic is ok, as long as you don't go kill anyone to bathe in their virgin blood like The Counthes Bathory from Hungary(although that part was a rumour she did kill a few hundred girls and boys). Can't wait to see more from you, as long as you stil add in a few awesome lovee dovee stories from time to time. lol.(lemons really)

Middi~
Eillac chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Awesome. As a true lover of all things horror and gruesome, I say keep it up. :)
NeteleJala chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
I liked it. I like the emotion and the pain. Nice work.
minipoison chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
wow! great descriptions!
sylamesio123 chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
god, i love you! for writing this!
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 6/13/2008