Reviews for Better than One
jj chapter 1 . 3/16/2016
that was great
Crystal M. Key chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
That was a really interesting backstory for Lee. Gai was awesome! Thanks.
AJ chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
ha ha, nice story. I suddenly got an image of the Sound 4.5 if they hadn't been twisted by orochimaru, and had instead landed with Gai. Imagining the Sound 4.5 as good guys in green spandex spouting off the glory of youth. Sakon and Ukon could do their own sunset hug, and Kidomaru 6 arms make him into some sort of super hugger.
XXCaptainUsoppXX chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Wow, what an interesting idea! I loved this!
Aelibia chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Nice character study! I really enjoyed this. Never thought of this possibility before, I must admit...so creative~
candykiwis chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
HAHA I love the last line! And I really like this explanation of Lee and Gai's connection, it makes a lot more sense than 'what a coincidence!' I also like how Gai is more than a hyperactive maniac who screams about youth, but at the same time doesn't know what else to be when he first meets Lee :D
FML chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
It was kind funny in a very odd way. Lol clone. Anyway, good stuff.
InsomniaticFrenchToast chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
I'm against abortions if there is a chance the baby or mother can survive the pregnancy or the pregnancy is far along. So I don't disagree with what happened to the experiments that would not have been able to function in the world at all. Anyway this was sweet, I like it if this isn't a one-shot I'd love to see more soon!
hieilover135 chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
What can I say? This story was awesome. I'm glad you ended it where you did though...cause you know, if you continue on too much of a good thing it may become less so.

Anyways, awesome job!