Reviews for Whisper
tates chapter 19 . 7/14/2008
Amazing update!

Firstly, I have to say I absolutely LOVED that you brought back the cab driver from Jesenik. So funny! I also loved Gwen and Ethan being so devious to make sure Jared didn't show up to the dance competition. I've said it before but I'll say it again- I love the two of them working together!

As for the dance Ethan and Theresa performed... all I can say is I loved every minute of it. I really liked that Theresa was conflicted about dancing with Ethan but kept her cool and got through it. And they won! :) Yay!

I'm rambling again but I just wanted to say great job. I can't wait to see what Jared has up his sleeve and I'm hoping for some more Dr. Love! Hahaha
SkinTheKat chapter 19 . 7/14/2008
Poor Jared! Sorry, I still believe he's a better guy for Theresa than Ethan, but the narrative is going towards ET4EvUGH! Chris has turned into a jerk. Sheridan has lost Luis to Fancy. Then there's Jessica wigging out. And Ivy is something else. This is a great sequel to the other story. Can't wait until you update.
SkinTheKat chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
Rebecca is a hoot! You've captured her perfectly. Love the compromise that Jane devised where it came to what to call Gwen and Theresa respectively. I'm curious as to what Sarah calls Theresa. I'm hoping she reaches the same compromise, especially if Ethan and Theresa get married.
Emerald0319 chapter 19 . 7/14/2008
WOW! That was funny. I hope you update real soon.
Tates chapter 17 . 7/4/2008
Ek! 4 chapter update! I loved it SO much!

First off, the whole Gwen-Kieran-Jessica situation was spectacular. I love that Gwen trusted him enough and believed him that what happened with Jessica was a misunderstanding. As for Ivy and Jessica teaming up I did not see that coming! I can't wait to see what they come up with.

My favorite part though had to be Gwen and Ethan teaming up! I thought they were really funny together and I love their plan. It was nice to see Gwen joke about Ethan and Theresa "deserving" each other and I think it would have been great on the actual if they had let Gwen find another man but still let her maintain her friendship with Ethan. Also, I so can't wait to see Ethan step in for Jared in the dance! I'm sure it will be very interesting... hahaha

I'm rambling now but I just wanted to say AWESOME UPDATE and I can't wait for more!
Fourleaf clover poet chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
I love this story you did a really good job.
EK chapter 17 . 7/2/2008
I've read this story before, as well as the first one. I love the fact that Gwen recognized the truth and moved on, and even found happiness. The fact that Gwen didn't have to have happiness at the expense of Theresa is a point that has great merit, especially in light of other "Gwen happily ever after" stories where it can only happen with Theresa in untold misery. Other authors aren't half so talented.
tates chapter 13 . 7/1/2008
Awesome update... I need more! hahaha

I loved the walk that ET took and I really liked Theresa standing up to Ethan about her and Jared's relationship.

Also, I am SO curious about what Jared is up to!

Great update and I hope for more soon :)
Tee chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
I totally love this story I read it on the ET board. I have a question...are you going to write "The Matchmakers"? I really want to read the last installment of this story. Thanks a bunch you're a wonderful writer!
ForeverSTEAM chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
I am loving this story! please continue!
Tates chapter 11 . 6/16/2008
I loved the update! Theresa and Gwen being frenemies is awesome, I wish they had done something like this on this show because Liza and Lindsay would have been awesome together.

I also loved how you mirrored the Jaresa-Ethan scenario with the Foxay- Miguel situation, it really was the pot calling the kettle black!

Oh and Ethan and The Dr. Love book is KILLING me... so funny!

Great job :)
Tates chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
I really love this story! I was so happy to find that you followed up "The Ex Factor" which I was a HUGE fan of.

I love the way you've written all the characters, especially Gwen and Theresa.

It's a great story and I can't wait to read more :)
27 | « Prev Page 1 2