Reviews for A Hunting We Will Go
Raksha The Demon chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Aragorn and Faramir's joy at escaping burdens of state comes through here. And it is wonderful to see that their high estate has not spoiled them for the simple joys that can also be the greatest ones.
slef chapter 4 . 8/10/2008
Chuckle! So sweet :) Typical of the men to clean the child and forget about their own appearance :)
JuliaAurelia chapter 4 . 8/9/2008
Loved the ending. It's funny, I guess Aragorn and Faramir should have taken baths too! I chuckled at Fara's remark about the Pelennor being muddy when Eowyn fought and killed the Witch-King.
Lady Ambreanna chapter 4 . 8/9/2008
I enjoyed the story very much! Thank you!
Siriusly Loopy chapter 4 . 8/9/2008
Heehee. Poor guys. All that work to make Eldarion clean and then it was all to waste! :D Kinda...
Silivren Tinu chapter 3 . 8/7/2008
/“I didn’t think Rangers needed to wash?” Eldarion protested./ LOL! I had to laugh when I read that. I think Eldarion definitely takes after his father. ;-) I loved how patiently and understandingly Aragorn dealt with Eldarion's bad mood. For some reason, your stories often tend to make me hungry. *g* I enjoyed this story very much! :)

Almut
szepilona10 chapter 3 . 7/30/2008
Eldarion is so cute! Update soon please!

God Bless!

Szepilona10
Radka chapter 3 . 7/21/2008
So sweet :) Aragorn makes such a great dad, I guess I have to learn from him how to become a good older sis :D And you ve portrayed little Eldarion very nicely too :)

Just too good Linda :) Love it :D
Siriusly Loopy chapter 3 . 7/21/2008
Aw. I love that Faramir has all these hidden talents such as milking and farmwork. It's totally awesome!
acacia59601 chapter 3 . 7/20/2008
Cute chapter, Eldarion is so adorable, but I have a feeling that he's Aragorn's mother's revenge... (May your children be just like you!)
Ranchi Blade chapter 3 . 7/20/2008
I read alla the 3 chapters and I must say taht enjoyd them all -
Jassmine de Blanc chapter 3 . 7/19/2008
Absolutely adorable! :) Eldarion is such a sweet child, you write him so well! (and I know little boys can be hard to write!) The "do Rangers need to wash?" part was hilarious, and I grinned widely at the image of the lordly Steward of Gondor milking a cow...

A very enjoyable fic! Hope to read more soon! :)
Lady Ambreanna chapter 3 . 7/19/2008
It would be an interesting to read about Eldarion's first experience with milking a cow. ;) Thank you for the chapter!
JuliaAurelia chapter 3 . 7/19/2008
Very cute. I enjoyed picturing Eldarion as looking like little Sammy, and giggled over Aragorn's remark about Rangers needing to keep clean, as many ignorant people were always saying how Viggo looked like he needed a bath through most of the trilogy. Rangers who are not leading hobbits in the Wild or battling orcs or Ringwraiths must certainly try to keep as clean as they can. A very good chapter, and Eldarion will certainly have a good story to tell his naneth.
Deandra chapter 3 . 7/19/2008
Eldarion's so adorable! But he is right that often the anticipation doesn't match the reality of a thing! At least Aragorn and Faramir are being creative so as not to disillusion the boy too much!

- Deandra