Reviews for A Hunting We Will Go
Silivren Tinu chapter 2 . 7/15/2008
LOL! That was so sweet! It's so easy to imagine dangerous monsters hiding everywhere when you're alone in the dark, especially if you happen to be a child. I guess this 'dragon' actually was a good one. ;-) I enjoyed this story very much, Linda! :)

Almut
Jassmine de Blanc chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
Aww... I loved it! Eldarion was so cute here, and both Aragorn and Faramir were very in character! The description of the night from the scared boy's perspective was great, and I'm glad they did catch something to eat this time! :)

Thank you for such a lovely chapter! Looking forward to reading more! :)
Jassmine de Blanc chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
This was wonderful! I love friendship stories with my two favourite Gondorians... :) This fic made me grin widely a few times (the snoring part was hilarious!), apart from the warm smile that was on my face throughout! So thanks for a very pleasant read!
demeter d chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
When Faramir was a young man, the constant looming presence of the mountain of fire tended to keep everyone sharp. Even if this is only a decade or so later, and the new Rangers are, say, Bergil's age now grown, they would not have had to spend their whole lives in fear. Living here in the Intermountain West of the USA, I think of my own ancestors just a century and a quarter or so ago who still had rather wild, challenging surroundings. I think many of us in this computer age do not fully appreciate the lives we live. I agree with the reviewer who wants to see some interaction with Elboron and Eldarion, too. I think my favorite part of this is the image of a small boy "taking first watch" and trying so hard to be brave, but letting his imagination get the better of him. That, and, how many small boys have a greatgrandfather patrolling the night sky with a star on his forehead?
Radka chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
Very sweet dear Linda :D
Stoneage Woman chapter 2 . 7/9/2008
Oh, this was so cute! Dragons? *squeals* And Arwen actually sent the White Watch to watch them? She really doesn't think Fara and Aragron are capable of taking care of themseleves, does she? It's nice to see an update from you after so long.
acacia59601 chapter 2 . 7/9/2008
Poor Eldarion... being in the forest for the first time can be scary, even if you are with your brave daddy! Update soon!
szepilona10 chapter 2 . 7/9/2008
Aww, that's cute!

God Bless!

Szepilona10
Siriusly Loopy chapter 2 . 7/9/2008
Aw. Stupid youngsters! Hmph. Faramir was so much better! :)
Lady Ambreanna chapter 2 . 7/9/2008
A very nice story. Thank you!
Calenlass Greenleaf chapter 2 . 7/9/2008
Very cute. :)

Cal
JuliaAurelia chapter 2 . 7/9/2008
Excellent story-little Eldarion is very cute and brave for a boy his age. I don't blame Arwen for sending out a guard to keep watch-Aragorn and Faramir have a knack for getting into trouble!
Silivren Tinu chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Once again I have to say the expanded version is even better than the first one. I love how they forget all about hunger and discomfort while looking at the stars and realizing that all their wishes have come true. I also liked Aragorn sensing Faramir's fear of being superfluous once Eldarion is old enough to accompany his father, and how he reassured him. I didn't remember that part from the original story, but perhaps I've only forgotten about it. ;-)
Stoneage Woman chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Aw, poor hungry Aragorn and Faramir! This was nice.
Siriusly Loopy chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Aw. How sweet! Stars are very pretty, I agree.
49 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »