Reviews for A Hunting We Will Go
acacia59601 chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Great chapter, I can't wait for more. Both my brother and dad hunt, but only for meat. (With the exception of the gophers tearing up my grandma's wheat fields...) I can't bring myself to hunt, but that doesn't mean that I won't cook what they bring home! ;-)
Deandra chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Yes, that works better with a little more "flesh" on it. And I think your closing note about not condoning blood sports is very apt for these two men in particular - I can't see either of them hunting just for hunting's sake.

One typo slipped through in the new stuff:

husband’s heath

Also, I thought about pointing this out before and didn't because if you read it a certain way it is okay as is, but I think the tendency is to not read it that certain way, so it would probably be better to fix it to make it come out right from the beginning:

but now the King’s own flesh and blood was approaching his seventh - add "that" after now, to make the rest of the sentence more sensible

Looking forward to the next few that include Eldarion! Is Elboron born yet that he might accompany them also, or not?

- Deandra
demeter d chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
The spiritual things are the greatest wealth. And, I would say, these two who struggled through so many years of hardship and horror would value love and home and peace all the more. A lovely,warm picture.
JuliaAurelia chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
I loved this! Hungry Aragorn and Faramir thinking about their lives back in the city were very comical. I look forward to the next chapter.
49 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4