Reviews for Stormy Weather
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Very creepy...Love it.
Labmama chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
whew. here I am starting this series in the right spot and you knocked the wind out of me.

great great start
Stephaniiie chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
very good if not twisted and a little morbid... but just a little. also stephen is too good looking to be evil... well he is!
Marn and Jenn chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Crap, that was scary. I'm glad that didn't actually happen, even though the ending seems kinda circular. It reminds me of that dream Claudia had about the gorgonopsid right before the end of series 1.
MoonlightWishing chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Wow - that's good! I love the way it's not your typical story where the team are all good, because you've got another side to them in there. One suggestion, but you might not like it(XD)is to put a bit more in about why Stephen killed Connor and Cutter, but then that could be adding to the suspense!XD But, yesh, vair good story
34Deleted12 chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Tis a really good story, I like the way you ended it! :D Brill read - are there any more like this on the way *waits by computer patiently*
Foxy-Steph chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
I really enjoyed that ]

x
Seanchaidh chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Sorry: this story is complete, as it says in the directory, and I have no intention to extend it. I do have a full length story in progress, but I won't be posting it until it's finished.
MrsAldous chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Hiya

That is a really good story and I do like it when Cutter gets angry with Abby for not being there. I can't wait to see what happens next.

From HannahSAbbyMFan xx