Reviews for Scars and Thunderclaps
XMattyXandXMelsX chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
That was the cutest thing ever. x3
YagamiNeko chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
That was really well written. LOVED IT! They sound SO cute when they are that age! Matt had some pretty good excuses if you ask me! I would have believed him! XD
Shikirou chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Aw, that was so cute.

WhimsicalShmoo chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Sweet I love it...they're absolutely adorable...great work!
xMotoko chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Living in a fantasy chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
aw that was really cute. We all know mello is Matt's number one, but the way you wrote it is probably the cutest way I've ever seen.
Sarahfreak chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Well I have to say that whenever I read any of these Matt/Mello comfort-each-other-as-kids stories that I melt...even if Mello is being his usual cranky self *grin* Great writing...I really enjoyed reading this (now I have to get someone to scrape me off my chair because I’ve melted into a pile of goo). Loved it!
blAIRbender chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Aww! This is so sweet. C8 I love how you had Matt and Mello use their real names with each other at those parts. The whole time I read this, I had a big grin on my face. Keep up the good work!

Demon Hiei's Girl chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Oh aw! Can these two get any cuter or fluffier? I absolutely love it! hehe And Mello is cuter than all the girls. xD I love love love it!
Porpoise chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
This story is truely adorable. My friend and I were practically hyperventilating and squeeling throughout the entire thing.

I always knew Near ate legos. :3

Amazing. I love it. 8D
Lawliet's Angel chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Tee hee That was uber adorable! I'll be watching for the next chapter :D
AngeloftheOdd chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
I just read this over on MattxMello on LJ and thought I'd stop by to leave a review _ This was just adorable! It seems appropriate too because we just had a *HUGE* thunderstorm over here. Thank you for supplying my daily dose of cuteness and fluff! Cheers, luv,

insufficientemotionalfunds chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
D'aw. 8) This is adorable... just... (flails uselessly in search of a good word) I love li'l Matt 'n' Mello. So much. They're so cute! I can't wait for more! Woot!

...Also, I really wish "Fluff" was a legitimate genre. That'd be flippin' awesome!
romulus-girl chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Oh! That is -SO- cute! I love it! It could be a one shot and be great by itself. I can't wait to see what you decide to do with the next chapter!
Catmoongirl chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Aw! That is so cute! I hope this isn't just a one-shot! I must have more. I thought the part where Matt insisted that when he turned eleven, he wouldn't be bothered by thunderstorms was so adorable. I remember being like that when I was ten years old. Thunderstorms still scare the crap out of me sometimes. You captured the child versions of these characters perfectly! I wish I had that skill. You have a really vivid and fresh writing style. I loved all the imagery with colors and sound. Great fic!