Reviews for Taking Charge
Great story love it
Anonymous chapter 52 . 8/19/2014
Great story!
tonya chapter 13 . 3/10/2014
I came late to this story. I am really enjoying it. I have read quite a few other ones and although this one is much longer than I usually read, it is very good. Thank you.
Guest chapter 52 . 3/10/2014
Wonderful wonderful wonderful

I'm glad everyone got a HEA!
Mom Of JEM chapter 52 . 11/20/2013
Love this story! I've read this several times and I'm sure I'll read it again. So glad you shared this with us.
texaspenney chapter 52 . 11/10/2013
I loved your book. I love Babe stories. thanks for taking the time to write this one. I think you are very talented and read the whole thing today. lol
rsrdiall chapter 52 . 7/31/2013
Nice! Awesome ending. I'm so glad I got a glimpse of this Steph who took control of all of the bad things and spun it around into something good. I liked how everything seemed to be equal between them. He knew when to back off and she knew when to accept the help offered. Loved this story, thank you so much for sharing it! Take care.
rsrdiall chapter 51 . 7/31/2013
Aw what a great ending. What a great surprise. I feel like I should have seen that coming. Oh how I wish this would have happened in the actual stories. Thank goodness for your story and for fanfiction. Thanks for sharing! As much as it pains me I'm moving on to the end. Here goes nothing lol.
rsrdiall chapter 50 . 7/31/2013
Yay! That is all.
rsrdiall chapter 49 . 7/31/2013
Yeah, Joe oughta know, I thought wryly. He's the one who told his mother and grandmother we were going to get married just because he wanted to sleep with me.

Haha what a great line. Still in all seriousness I'm glad that they left things amicably here. Hoping he shows up to the party.
rsrdiall chapter 48 . 7/31/2013
What an awesome Christmas. Urgh I'm so jealous haha.
Roshelle chapter 47 . 7/31/2013
Geez I didn't realize I wasn't logged in and now it's being difficult. You could probably tell I was responsible for the other reviews. Never thought I'd imagine Steph in a wedding dress but now I can't wait to see the wedding. Gosh I'm a little sad that it's almost over. Awesome how things worked out for Zero. Great chapter as usual!
Guest chapter 46 . 7/31/2013
Omigod omigod omigod is right! The dynamic between Ranger and Julie was great to see! Another great end to a successful and enjoyable vacation. Well done!
Guest chapter 45 . 7/31/2013
I was laughing at Mimi! I enjoyed the trip but that's probably because I'm partial to aquariums and the sea/beach. Glad they got to spend some time with Julie.
Guest chapter 44 . 7/31/2013
You show them Steph! And yay for another mostly working vacation in Miami. Great chapters per usual.