Reviews for Wardrobe Malfunction
Very cute loved it!
Vahkhiin chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
This was really sweet :)
Dreaming Dragonfly chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Aww, that was so cute. I love Pepper/Tony, they make such a good couple. I thought this came across as very sweet and realistic. Well done!
La Phoenix chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Loved this story! And I love the fact that it concentrated more on their friendship and the fact that both of them depend on the other more than they might think. Hmmn, A continuation or even a series of oneshots with on this theme would be nice. I think I'm even inspired now to do the same!
Amber-Jade James chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Too funny!

great job

kitty2399 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Very great story! I love the chemistry between Pepper and Tony! It was very cute, and very real.

Great job! Hope to hear more soon!

Verity Kindle chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
aw...I lurve it. He's a spaz and a gentleman! Well, 50/50 of each. lol
Gabreya chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
I liked this story. It's very sweet. I'm glad that Tony was trying to comfort Pepper when she thought that she'd embarrased herself(and him) because of her dress. I'm glad that he was trying to comfort her and make her feel better. Sweet and lovely.
Marchioness of Blackadder chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
This was so sweet. I loved it, beginning to end.
the 85th writer chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Sweet. I liked that he didn't see anything and made sure she knew that. But it was a little confusing about the wardrobe malfunction part. I didn't realise it until he said nobosy saw anything. Or maybe it's just me.

Anyway, hopefully this will continue, yes?
Invaderk chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Heh, this is a cute story. You did a really good job of showing their vulnerability, both before the "malfunction" and afterwards. Good characterization, nice work!