Reviews for Happenstance
JacqP chapter 16 . 10/10
Really enjoyed this!
roveme chapter 16 . 9/9
I don't know why but from my point of view it's not looking cute at all. I see that Marcus is stringing along Hermione by giving her mixed signals. Hermione is coming out to be so desperate even being shot down 3 times. Where's her self respect gone? It's kinda sad that after ignoring her for days she accepts him readily. You messed up her character horribly. And for what? Marcus Flint? Never read of him more than two sentences in harry potter or jn the movie. Really pathetic fic you've written.
pphrts chapter 13 . 6/8
Gotta say I never liked Ron, but right now... I'm so proud of him for punching Marcus in the face! He can wallow all he wants, he chose money over love.
slowest chapter 16 . 5/10
Lovely story!
Sora Loves Rain chapter 16 . 2/25
Love it!:')
Jen103 chapter 16 . 11/22/2017
Helloo, found your fic the other day. I loved it. Love your characters and story; think it ties it up nicely.
Very sad when they broke up, bloody hell! But very happy when they got back together.
I like how you shifted the povs of the two so we knew what each of them were thinking, rather than it being told from one side.
catalina05 chapter 12 . 9/21/2017
Oh nooo my heart broke, I felt the pain. Very good chapter
16KnightOwls chapter 16 . 9/12/2017
Utter perfection.
Angels-heart1 chapter 16 . 8/21/2017
Sweet!
valarm0ghul1s chapter 16 . 2/10/2017
HOLY CRAP, this fic was absolutely wonderful!?
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 15 . 11/22/2016
Loved this! Second time read through!
Chrisstars1 chapter 16 . 10/25/2016
Really great!
EricaQ chapter 16 . 7/13/2016
This was so good to read! I really loved it!
Guest chapter 16 . 5/5/2016
I think I clearly became a fan of M&H and yours. This story was amazing. Thank you for it
everlastingtrueromance chapter 16 . 11/23/2015
Absolutely adored this story! So beautiful and heartfelt! Thank you writing such a wonderful story! Loved it and I loved the one shots of them you wrote after!