Reviews for Delivering One's Fate
ChocolateChipCookie27 chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
Oh, I love this story, and hope you continue soon! Poor Jack. That witch, Alyssa! Grrrr! I hope that Lizzie doesn't get too mad at Jack when she finds out the truth? More please! :)
Amon Kashino chapter 7 . 8/13/2010
pretty good so far can't wait to read more.
AngrySeaCthulhu chapter 7 . 7/17/2010
delightful! update soon! :D
Florencia7 chapter 7 . 7/14/2010
Ohhh This is getting intense! I'm both happy & anxious. Everything is going so well for J&E! What is going to happen now? I'm sure some complications are on their way...

FANTASTIC chapter! It's so great to see an update from you again! :D
Ombre-chan chapter 6 . 11/10/2009
when are you going to update?
sparrowholic chapter 6 . 10/17/2009
Great story! Pls continue ) Lizzie's going to feel jealous of Alyssa xD hell yeah
Florencia7 chapter 6 . 1/5/2009
What a cliffhanger! And your evil EVIL plot ideas will keep me awake all night! I have to worry now not only about Alyssa and her sneaky schemes, but also about that annoying Lord! I shudder at the very idea. Please, PLEASE don't let them hurt Jack and Lizzie! They are only beginning to believe in their happiness together!

I LOVED all the BEAUTIFUL Sparrabeth scenes! They were so romanting and wonderful :] Jack was adorable And the KISS! *faints* lol

I can't wait to see what will happen next! Please, update sooner than you can! :)
Tricky'Nix chapter 6 . 1/3/2009
wow, i really really love this story. please update soon!
Princess of the Pearl chapter 6 . 1/2/2009
Yay! Another great chapter.

Good job, hun, and keep up the good work!

~Chelle
And MY Hat Enterprises chapter 6 . 1/1/2009
Ooh... a cliffie! I am intrigued to see how Jack's going to get out of this one! What an interesting chapter though! More intriguing plotlines to complicate things!

You write so well and there are hardly any spelling/grammar mistakes.

I do have a couple of questions for you though. Is this fic one where if Elizabeth had stayed faithful to Will he would have been released from his duty after ten years, or is he eternally bound whether she's faithful or not? Also, are you intending on making Will into another heartless, evil Captain of the Dutchman like Davy Jones?

Great chapter! I look forward to your next update!

And MY Hat Enterprises
Crystalyna du Starrvan chapter 5 . 12/31/2008
oh, this is really good, I love the drama! Can't wait to see more
tanya13 chapter 5 . 12/31/2008
i loved this story and can't wait to read more!
Florencia7 chapter 5 . 12/29/2008
OMG

I don't even know what to say! Your plot ideas are always so fantastic and WICKED! What will happen now? I do not like Alyssa and I don't want her to shatter Jack and Elizabeth's fragile happiness :( But I do love the entire idea of Jack and Alyssa's backstory, it's so interesting and creative!

"...no whelps were getting through at this hour." - LOL That was lovely

And this was so perfectly Jack: "The way he saw it, he had three options. Two of which would probably get him killed and one that would result in… no, the third one would get him killed as well." - Wonderful

Elizabeth's dream was CHILLING and very intriguing! And her inner argument was adorable Multiple Lizzies haha

This chapter was AMAZING! I missed your writing SO MUCH! :D

I can't wait for the next chapter! Please, update AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! :):):)
Lutherian chapter 5 . 12/29/2008
This is good.
And MY Hat Enterprises chapter 5 . 12/29/2008
Wow! What an amazing update! I'd almost forgotten about this one, and Jack's plot to keep Elizabeth for himself! This chapter has just plunged me right back into the story and I really want to know what is going to happen. I'm glad you've not just written Will out like so mnay other Sparrabeth writers do, making him give Elizabeth up because he doesn't want to force her to wait for him or some reason like that. I love the idea of Elizabeth's view of Jack when she was younger too - and that being the reason for Will's early animosity towards Jack.

I wait in eager aniticpation of your next chapter!

And MY Hat Enterprises