Reviews for Kawatta
Sillvog chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
Wow, just wow. This whole business with the Tengu is just amazing. I feel a little sorry for Kagome though, no matter where she goes, she always get stuck with the Kikiyo title. Now that it looks like Miroku is mellowing out just a little bit, I wonder where things will go with this. Finding the Tama will be either pure luck or a big pain in the butt for her. Looking forward to the next chapter when ever you decide to update this!
Sillvog chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
Just 10 feet? I can imagine the trouble that will cause later on while traveling, such as baths and such. That sounds like way to much fun. I don't know why, but this Tengu attack just reminds me of Koga a bit, even though there is no reason for it to.
Sillvog chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
This just keeps getting better and better! Knowing her, she can't go back to her own time until she figures out what to do with this cursed Miroku, but since it wasn't Naraku that cursed him but a witch, I guess that's who she is going to have to try and find to lift it.
Sillvog chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Oh wow. This Miroku seems scarier than Inuyasha was at the beginning. I wonder where her shards vanished to, I mean, she was able to bring her backpack, but not the shards? They were originality from her own time right? Being inside her an all.
PurpleZazenMiko chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
I look forward to seeing this story progress _ it seems like a wonderful opportunity to retell the story with an interesting twist!
lostandlovely chapter 4 . 1/22/2012
I really enjoy this so far. If possible could you maybe update it, I would like to know what happens nexts.
watch who you piss off chapter 4 . 12/8/2011
hey, will you please update this when you can? This seems like a really awesome story and i hope you can update it when you can.
RebelPenBlade55 chapter 4 . 7/21/2011
Great story! D I hope you'll be able to start updating this wonderful story! Keep up the great work!
EvilFaerie17 chapter 4 . 3/28/2011
Hello there!

I am really interested in this story and I would love to see what happens next, so I was wondering if you were ever going to update? It's been a couple years now, and I was wondering if I should expect an update at all...

Hahah, I like the new spin you've created, especially with how Miroku's "word" is STOP; seeing as how easily that word ends up in normal conversation, it should be very entertaining to read these interactions between our lovable monk and miko )

Anyways, I hope that you do decide to update, and if that's the case I hope it's sometime soon!

ttfn!
Salena Knight chapter 4 . 9/9/2010
Great so far! Please update soon! _
XxSilverXTearsxX chapter 4 . 7/31/2010
I love the story so far,

But I wish you would update it again.
chika1345 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
i like this idea! its really interesting to see a mean miroku. i wonder how the others will come out like in this timeline? this was good!
Cherry989 chapter 4 . 10/1/2009
This is so good!
NANA chapter 4 . 7/8/2009
Your story was much appreciated! I loved reading this wonderful fanfiction that you had created! Sadly, there are only 4 chapters, but at least you had me entertained for awhile! Thank you so very much!

~Nana
Nakuya-hime chapter 4 . 7/5/2009
please update this story i really like it so far and think its a wonderful idea :)

TTFN,