Reviews for Vibrate
Harmne chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Really cool story, captures Logan and Veronica and Piz beautifully! Feels like it SHOULD have been in the episode!
azerjaban chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I like Piz in this. And Veronicas in character too, cant help but fall Back in with Logan - but even though I know he would I still wish he didn't take her back as easily

Thnx for the read!
misdom chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I like Piz. Not in a Veronica/Piz way, but in a friend of Veronica and roommate of Wallace type of way. Lately I've read far too many of the post-season-3 stories where they have Piz being an ass and completely out of character. In one he even turned out to be a member of Castle and put the video up himself.

I feel like you captured Piz's personality here perfectly and I just wanted you to know that I really like the way he acted in your story. It felt like the real Piz, and not the one living in someone else's head just because they didn't like that he got Veronica.

Thank you for writing this story so well.
where she went chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Absolutely beautiful. Loved it.
cathlamberti chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Well written. The extra scene we all needed to finish the third season.
Penny-Royal31 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
i just found this story, and I I LoVed it! you totally captured the characters and their relationships perfectly! most one-shots with LoVe getting back together are mushy and unrealistic...this was just perfect. there was still LoVe, snark, and epic-ness that sums up the LoVe relationship...well done :)
SparklingIvy chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Great ficlet... I love fics that give good closure to the wonderful story of Veronica Mars... it deserved a better ending!
Cirolane chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Wow. This must be the best post season 3 fic I ever read. I have purposely been looking for a fic like this and I finally found it. This was so great. I especially liked the part were Piz said he fell in love with the girl Veronica was when she was with Logan. That is so true! And the ending was so perfect, because he does know her and he knows how she works and knows what she needs, and she knows that. Just wow. Really the best resolve fic to a crappy series finale! Great job!
bleuxicated chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Well, I couldn't really say anything other reviewers haven't said yet. I love this fic. :) It's just that I can't help feeling sorry for Piz. :(
daydreamer04 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
I absolutly love it. This is how it should have ended, not the crap way it did.

i'm in love with this fic.
Mancy chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
i love it it's so cute and well written ah loved it
SeluciaV chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
GUH! "Saying her name was the closest Logan had ever come to praying." How gorgeous is that?

And this: "She smiled and felt herself falling back into the routine of epic love—caring so much it was frightening, fighting because of fear, making up because there was nothing else to do and being more alive than you have ever been."

Beautifully said! Thank you for giving us the kind of ending we deserved, instead of the suckfest we were force-fed. Wonderful!
christykq chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
LoVed it! Loved the Vibrate comment. That's so true with L and V.

Great job. Too bad this didn't happen in the show.
snafumama chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
I liked that Piz recognizes that they weren't right for each other. It was nice that he is the one to point out that Veronica is VERONICA MARS in Logan's presence. Piz fell in love with THAT girl, but she's only THAT girl when she's with Logan.

I also like that you gave her closure. I think she really would have been sincere with her apology to Piz. She always attempts the "normal" life when traumatic events confront her (Piz and Duncan). But she soon realizes that normal doesn't satisfy her. She needs to lead a big life.

Great job.