Reviews for Punctual
Brandon Skyblade chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Just about sums up everyone that plays Crisis Core. ALL of the side missions. _
Draconic chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Awesomecopter! Now all you need is a second chapter with Cloud and the week before Meteor hits. Despite being so short, this was actually pretty great. :)
CatMuto chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I found that hilarious, too. Especially how he could also do missions for ShinRa, despite being on ShinRa's "Top Most DO NOT WANT people".

C-A
Llawlietzz chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
THIS made my week.

The best part is it's Sephiroth.
Adapse chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Haha! Awesome XD

I never played the FFVII games, but I totally know how that goes with the side quests! I was playing Oblivion and basically took months wandering around into ruins and doing side quests while the main quest I was supposed to be doing had specifically told me to be 'as quick as possible before it's too late'...but after all those months of wandering around fooling my time away, I always get back right on time for the events to unfold. XD

Poor, poor Sephiroth...'DON'T CALL ME SEPHY!' XD
Terikel chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Absolutely great xD

I laughed my ass off at the thought of Sephiroth waiting for 3 days xD

But you're absolutely right: it's rahter funny no one seems to care you first kill 10 soldiers before appearing to save the world xD
Xyfa chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
lol, nice.
Leonahari chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
This was hilarious and nice and short. It's so true though. I take forever doing sidequests and no one ever bits MY head off. lol
JesusRox7111 chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
I was giggling by the end D I found those missions boring (probably cuz at the beginning, I tried to do all of them everytime a new one came up, so I ended up loathing them) that actually did come to my mind, too. :)
Sousukes-Girl chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Honestly, I love the A/N at the end, because yes, I've thought the very same thing numerous times!
GONEretired chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
HAHAHAH! Oh, this was a nice, fun read for sure! :) It's true - the world is about to end, but no! BY ALL MEANS go on those sidequests of yours! I really enjoyed this :)

xoxo
gnygsbgsu chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Here's something to ponder: After 4 years in the pod thing, how come Yuffie is still a kid?

LOLZ, this is funny. Keep up the good work.
JingYee chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
xD rofl.
Anna Strife0211 chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Nice fic, I was wondering if i could translate it, but if you dont want to ill understand.

Thanks and take care
Ayuka86 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Oh yeah. I've wondered about this, a lot in fact... good job.