Reviews for Hot Six Redone
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
lol too funny.
thanks for sharing.
carrotmusic chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Great rewrite. Thanks for sharing.
rangerbabe.1 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Oh oh. Poor Steph. Just when things were looking up
HayNSW2711 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
PMSL love it thank you for this story
christibabe chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I like your version better myself.
sonomom chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I found this story on a cold and snowy evening and I read with glee. You picked my favorite scene from one of my favorite books. Nice job! The only thing better would be if Grandma was MIA and they could have finished the wcene in a way JE wouled never allow.
Mik N'jirnav chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
LMAO-this was funny! Would have made a hilarious addition to Hot Six.
lea-pee chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
I loved it. Thank you.
Vulcan Rider chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
I always wanted it to end with more heavy stuff. This was excellent though. Gotta give it to Grandma. She has perfect timing. I love the Ranger/Steph makeout scenes. Awesome.

Thanks for sharing with us.

Maggie
thugzangelz chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
That was hilarious,

I loved it
batman40 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Great! HA! love it babe!
NixBabySis chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
uhh... Good scene. I love how you redid it. Very nice. But.. You seriously need to work on spelling and gramar among other things. Seriously I almost couldn't make it throught the story because these things were so bad. Maybe you should look into getting someone to beta this one for you.
RavennaNightwind chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
ROFL! That was great... XD I loved it! Very nicely done. And, I like how it moved back into the story... I like this version better, lol!
bluebell flames chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Ooh, this is very fun, especially since the lack of Babe fun in fearless fourteen (yes I'm pouting). I love how it didn't work out because of Grandma Mazur, things never work out quite right for Steph, thats what makes her so fun.