Reviews for Moneymaker
ViolentTurtle chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
ROFL, one of the funniest things i have read in a while
sesshy's numba1 gurl chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Ah I enjoyed this fic, its was very clever haha :)
Haruka Munashii chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
I hope that someday more of these well-written Kyouya/Mori or Mori/Kyouya fics can be written.
Pink Bead Girl chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
I began reading this story thinking here's a nice, interesting start to the eagerly awaited love scene between Kyouya and Mori when it dawned on me that things were truly underway. I started to smile and as I read on, incredulously laugh out loud. There beats the heart of a true accountant. Only Kyouya could have such insane mathematical thoughts while being ravished by the incredibly gorgeous Mori. Bouquets to you for such an entertaining spin on things.
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Mori/Kyoya! Now THAT'S something I haven't seen! Oh, but I love it! - Very hot, and certainly something to look into! ...For future reference, of course. :D
Marching Clocks chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Why isn't there more of this couple?

xDD
Jewel Flower chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
To be honest i have never in my time of reading fanfics considered this pairing. But I'm glad that i started with your one 'cos simple as it was i thought it was very good and you have a sort of wit about your writing. :)BRILLIANT!
AliceAtHeart chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Thats so like Kyouya to be thinking about work at a time like that XD good job you should make a sequel
Une Reine Guadeloupeenne chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Hahaha, Kyouya can do all the research he wants! xD
TheQueenOfMediocrity chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
very nice :D
Thy Bird of Hermes chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
You should totally make a graphic scene!
NotaPunk chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
D
FlyinGShadoW1314 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
*squeegigglesnort* "For future reference, of course." Sure...;D I luv this couple so...Tanks for the great read!
AnariKaizoku chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Oh my Lord. I'm drooling. Yes, wonderful job. I believe I could use a tissue.
Aisha and Mina chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
M, a very delicious fic. I just wish people would write more about this couple.

Anywho, I absolutely love this story.

It's going in my favorites folder.