Reviews for No Good Deed
Anonymousha ha chapter 3 . 1/1/2012
*gasps* When I read read the A/N at the end of chapter 2 I nearly had a heart attack! You don't like Holly! It's a split between her and Arty for baseline character! If she hadn't needed to complete the Ritual...
Fanatic-girl92 chapter 3 . 8/12/2008
hey awesome story! reader can tell you like holly and trouble both very much *g* but great job - to be honest: i was sceptical a first but you've written a wonderful story! i had to laugh when holly made it to swallow her pride bt trouble didn't - again, great story!
Violin Ghost chapter 3 . 6/23/2008
That was awesome! Well written and funny, and both Holly and Trouble are pretty much in character. Loved the title as well- Wicked is a really great musical. :)
Captain Evermind chapter 3 . 6/21/2008
Oh excellent! A decent Holly and Trouble story! :-D You're right, I'm afraid... If you want decent fic, you do have to write it yourself around here! Still, it's always nice to find the odd gem like this one.

I'm very glad that you also are of the opinion that fics can be written without pairings (Shock, horror!). Especially since there are as yet no canon pairings anyway... Also glad that you can keep your characters in character! Despite saying you don't like Holly, you write her very well. I agree with you that her impulsiveness is less amusing five books in, but I'm still rather fond of her, so glad you're not treating her too harshly. And of course, Trouble is awesome. :-D

Looking forward to finding out where you go with this.
Major Trouble chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
This was a good story, in a strange sort of way. Good job :)

I am

Major Trouble

And I don't like being beaten by a girl. (Even though I am one...)
Holly25Trouble chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
I knew it! HAHAH! I knew it was from Wicked! I love that song by the way. It's one of my favs. I know all the words. *shakes head sadly* I'm such a band geek. For this years marching show we are doing Wizard of Oz and Wicked mixed together, so I went out and got the wicked soundtrack.

awesome story btw! some AF oneshots? COOL!
Raisins-and-Kleenex chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
*singing* NO GOOD DED! GOES UNPUNISHED!

Hee. I love pre-AF Holly/Trouble fics.
Major Trouble chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
This is a surprisingly good story. Sorry if that offended you... And personally, my three favorite characters are Root, Trouble, and Artemis. I'm not a huge Holly person.

I am

Major Trouble
Jason Strong chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
this is good it has the makings of a wonderful piece. some things you could improve:

1. where is the disclaimer?

2. i kind of started to get bored it was a little wordy (i've been told i do that alot)

some things you did good:

1. i can tell you probably proofread it many times. thats a good thing.

2. i could also tell you put much thought into it. this is also a good thing.

all and all it was an okay piece. you are an awesome writer.

- Jason Strong
Troublerocks chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
OOh, I like this, its a very good idea and I look forward to seeing (ugh reading _
Holly25Trouble chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
awesome stury so far. yes I agree with you. lol.