Reviews for Carnival of Death
AmaraRae chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
How old are they? This is fantastic by the way!
JulietWinchester chapter 7 . 4/2/2013
I was reading this during a thunder storm... o_o Huge clap of thunder made my heart stop! XD
Lexy chapter 5 . 10/12/2012
My guess is glass shards in Sam's back along with probally a concussion to go with it and because of neglecting his own injuries to take care of Dean that they got infected.
Lexy chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
Sammy * running her fingers through Sam's hair* * calmly and caringly* Sam, listen to me, Dean's going to be okay. You did good, It's okay, Dean's safe thanks to you.
Lexy chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Killer clown? Beause seriously Dean keeping yourself an Sam safe is the most important thing.
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 7 . 9/11/2012
Cleaning weapons daily? What if they don't need to be? It's not like John uses them every single day. For instance they're in Wisconsin now right? What if they're next job is in like California or something? Glad Dean and Sammy are on the mend. On to story #7!
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 6 . 9/11/2012
Well. One Winchester is properly taken care of. One to go.
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 5 . 9/11/2012
That voice message Sammy left John broke my heart. He never calls him Daddy. Adorable.
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 4 . 9/11/2012
Wow. Sammy actually drove. That was probably the first time is really driven. Way to go Sammy. Though the circumstances should have been happier... WAY happier.
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
I should have known that It would have been a Rakshasa. Carnival and Funhouse/Haunted House/Hall of Mirrors.
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
Demon? You said sulfuric residue. Unless of course he played pool with a demon or a ghost?
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Aww. That's a cute last scene. If the brothers do go and check out that carnival and John finds out, both of them are not only dead meat, but fried with a baked potato and butter on the side. Unless one or both of them get hurt. Then of course John will ignore the punishment until they're well enough to take it.
The Winters Child chapter 7 . 8/26/2012
Wow, this is probably the only Supernatural story that I have read and actually loved! Wow girl you really know how to keep your reader's happy! You must write more story's like this, they are so cute when there young! *Goes all fangirl for a moment* Okay, I'm back now! By the way, I really enjoyed your writing, it was very well done.

-CKGal101-

P.S. I hope to see more from you soon!
ccase13 chapter 7 . 3/1/2012
This is a great story. Even as teenagers, Sam and Dean did manage to kill the rakshasa as well as Dean hustling enough money to buy more groceries.

It is John's fault for giving the boys the idea that they are personally responsible for the safety of strangers whenever a supernatural threat is present. It's no wonder that they felt like they had to go to the carnival themselves, especially since John left them without sufficent food and money and they had to leave the room anyway.
Girafa chapter 7 . 7/25/2010
They never did check Sam for a concussion.

But great story.