Reviews for Carnival of Death
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 7 . 1/21
You did great with Dean and Sam's interactions. I love how you used a unique creature to hunt and I loved Dean's thoughts. It was cool to see Dean get money and watch over Sammy. The only thing that was a little strange was their reactions to pain and the hunt in general. Dean started hunting when he was younger than 8 and Sam started when he was 8. And we don't know (or at least I don't remember ) but Dean learned how to shoot a gun at age 6, and he probably started training before/during that time. So their reactions are a bit weird. But your story more than makes up for it. its a really small complaint. Anyway thanks for writing.
Tomb Raider and Walking Dead chapter 3 . 1/21
I was wondering why they were bringing a bronze knife, I don't believe they normally do that.
AmaraRae chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
How old are they? This is fantastic by the way!
JulietWinchester chapter 7 . 4/2/2013
I was reading this during a thunder storm... o_o Huge clap of thunder made my heart stop! XD
Lexy chapter 5 . 10/12/2012
My guess is glass shards in Sam's back along with probally a concussion to go with it and because of neglecting his own injuries to take care of Dean that they got infected.
Lexy chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
Sammy * running her fingers through Sam's hair* * calmly and caringly* Sam, listen to me, Dean's going to be okay. You did good, It's okay, Dean's safe thanks to you.
Lexy chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Killer clown? Beause seriously Dean keeping yourself an Sam safe is the most important thing.
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 7 . 9/11/2012
Cleaning weapons daily? What if they don't need to be? It's not like John uses them every single day. For instance they're in Wisconsin now right? What if they're next job is in like California or something? Glad Dean and Sammy are on the mend. On to story #7!
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 6 . 9/11/2012
Well. One Winchester is properly taken care of. One to go.
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 5 . 9/11/2012
That voice message Sammy left John broke my heart. He never calls him Daddy. Adorable.
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 4 . 9/11/2012
Wow. Sammy actually drove. That was probably the first time is really driven. Way to go Sammy. Though the circumstances should have been happier... WAY happier.
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
I should have known that It would have been a Rakshasa. Carnival and Funhouse/Haunted House/Hall of Mirrors.
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
Demon? You said sulfuric residue. Unless of course he played pool with a demon or a ghost?
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Aww. That's a cute last scene. If the brothers do go and check out that carnival and John finds out, both of them are not only dead meat, but fried with a baked potato and butter on the side. Unless one or both of them get hurt. Then of course John will ignore the punishment until they're well enough to take it.
IdeasLurkingWithinTheDarkness chapter 7 . 8/26/2012
Wow, this is probably the only Supernatural story that I have read and actually loved! Wow girl you really know how to keep your reader's happy! You must write more story's like this, they are so cute when there young! *Goes all fangirl for a moment* Okay, I'm back now! By the way, I really enjoyed your writing, it was very well done.

-CKGal101-

P.S. I hope to see more from you soon!