Reviews for Familiar Faces
Anon chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
"Not scared," he said defiantly. "Just... appropriately wary."

Okay, that is just the funniest thing I've read all day. This is awesome.
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
This is awesome. I've been looking for a story like this, hope the next few chapts I'm about to read won't disappoint me.
aku no tensai chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
I really wish you would continue the story No one does it like you do .

-AnT
Warnolife chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Wow... great story 9/10 and you got bonus point for the memory part! On a orther set of idea: 8 years old, Shikai, BANKAI, shunpo, etc... I pray for the academy... I just hope that anything remain after he got there because: Ultime power of Doom aka bankai overpower of doom aka A lot of reiatsu alias Ichigo Over 9000 amount of destruction on the Kenpachi scale
Varia no Shizue chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I just love this fic. Chibi!Ichi is so cute!
Bard of Chaos chapter 4 . 6/8/2011
SO CUTE! I want to hug him...
Funkegirl chapter 2 . 3/10/2011
Okay, I know you're not writing this story on your own/updating here anymore, but I just cannot stop snickering at the flower petals scene. I say that's why Byakuya gave in with such little fuss.
GuessWho25 chapter 4 . 2/19/2011
I was kinda hoping you would continue it. It is so well written and I got used to your style of writing. But I will most definitely check out the other versions of this story :)
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 4 . 12/14/2010
I'm kinda mad you quit!Great fanfic!
LiraEllesar chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
OK! I saw your pic on deviantArt, and I super wanted to check this story out. I don't have time to read it yet, but I favorited you anyway so I could catch up with this later. :)

Regards,

IchigoKurosakiSotaicho
gaga chapter 4 . 6/26/2010
hi, i really liked your idea. too bad you couldn't finish it.
Asj Johnson chapter 4 . 6/10/2010
Hmm... to read those stories, or to think over things first... Afterall, you did give an open invitation... So confusing to decide...
Asj Johnson chapter 3 . 6/10/2010
Heh. Ichigo’s line of “The rescuee’s not supposed to complain about the rescue” sounds familiar. _”

I guess Ichigo’s gotten used to randomly scowling at people... _”

I’m surprised that Byakuya didn’t try killing Hanatarou or something. O_o I mean... he Likes the idea? What? O_o I don’t think he realizes that Hanatarou may have soiled the Kuchiki name. O_o
Asj Johnson chapter 2 . 6/10/2010
Heh. I like the line, “Alright, why is there a child version of Kurosaki Ichigo wandering around my house?” He’s so much more concerned about Rukia doing something bad, than being surprised. _”

Wha...? O_o Chibi Ichigo has a chibi hollow now? That’s... just very hard for me to believe...

Hmm... writing what I think would happen next might be really fun... But, I’m not very good at amusing myself, it seems... (sigh) I’ve been neglecting my own stories. v_v It's like I just can't get the words right anymore...
Asj Johnson chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
I like the poor confused kid. _ Rukia’s so confusing... _” It’s funny to me... There’s a fic I’ve seen on here where Ichigo comes back as a kid, and liked that one a lot, and I think I’ll like this one a lot, too. (apparently, my Bleach fic preferences are Ichigo dying and being in soul society without memory, or Ichigo becoming an arrancar without memory. But, Ichigo being thrown back in time is also a fic type I fave often... ah, but this has nothing to do with anything)

Heh. I love the abrupt, “I found him!” - I hope everyone stares at the kid, wondering if Rukia’s lost her mind.

Yes. They don’t know what she’s talking about. _ (although... It was funnier in my head. _” )

Nevermind, Ichigo introducing himself made up for it. That’s what I was looking for... (hmm... Random thoughts while pausing to make dinner: I think I like arrancarness and waking in soul society because I thought of fic ideas about those things, before looking them up on this site...)

Heh. I like that he still doesn’t like Rukia’s little drawings. I’m always surprised when she pulls that thing out... And this is no exception. I thought for sure she would’ve outgrown that. _” Good job...

Heh. I Thought it was a good suggestion to talk about him in the third person. Turns out I was right, Hanatarou really did come back to hear them.

The comment about telling only Ichigo’s friends about him being the same as telling everyone, is funny.

Hanatarou’s last comment was really funny. _” the “could that mean...?” ahead of that had me thinking he could interpret it incorrectly, but I didn’t think of the next line. (by the way, I think this one’s turning into a better review - at least by my standards... It’s been really fun reading so far.)

Hmm... I wonder how Ichigo got to the back of the shop like that... I mean, Rukia didn’t just leave him, did she? Or maybe Urahara told him to look for something? But, I’ve been thinking ever since Urahara was mentioned, that it’d be funny if Ichigo went up to him asking, “Mr. Urahara, sir?” and asking for training or something, without anyone to tell him who the kid was.

Ah. So Rukia’s explaining it now while Ichigo waits, right? That was one of the possibilities I thought of (hmm... I think of way too many possibilities for things).

Aahh? I’m surprised... I was picturing them as toys, but apparently they’re not. _” Even Kon... And now, I have no idea what he looks like. v_v

Oh good, Ichigo finally said something to Kon that he wasn’t supposed to know. _ ... Sorry. v_v I’ve just been announcing when I’ve predicted something correctly. It’s not that I’m saying it’s too predictable or something, I’m just glad that you’ve been picking things that I would like to see (and am surprised that you did). _”

I like that Ichigo’s acting so much like his old self, even though he’s still acting like a kid, making Kon angry on purpose.

Aww... Rukia gave it away to Kon. It would’ve been funny to see those guys trying to sneak and figure out who he was. But, I guess this makes more sense.

Ichigo’s family meeting is also interesting. They seem pretty in-character. I like that he reflexively slammed his dad to the floor. _” (hmm... Perhaps I should quit commenting on every little thing...)

For some reason, I find Urahara’s plan of “give the 8-year-old a sword and see what he does” is really funny. - I also find it funny that Ichigo gets Zangetsu back just by being a whiny brat.

It’s a little odd hearing Urahara explain about those types of memories without automatically saying amnesia. But... it’s still a little different than how people usually write about amnesiacs, too... It’s even fun to read about this part. _” Of course, that’s probably because I’m interested in memory, and just like hearing others explain it... Oh... The part about dual personalities are mentioned a lot in fanfics... (an interesting predicament) Is that true in real life, or are you assuming it to be true here?

It was really interesting. _ Easy to picture most of it in my head and it all sounded truthful. It reminds me of those movies that are made, with better art and story than the series they're based on. Or worse series than the movies they're based on... I think I've noticed that about my stories... if I plan something to be a oneshot, it's usually better quality than my usual stuff...