Reviews for Familiar Faces
QueenKarin13 chapter 2 . 1/18
That scene was cute. I like this story.
WallabeMom chapter 4 . 12/1/2014
This is Great! :) You should Update! :)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 4 . 9/15/2014
cool
MysticalNyla chapter 4 . 5/18/2014
interesting story
Anon chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
"Not scared," he said defiantly. "Just... appropriately wary."

Okay, that is just the funniest thing I've read all day. This is awesome.
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
This is awesome. I've been looking for a story like this, hope the next few chapts I'm about to read won't disappoint me.
aku no tensai chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
I really wish you would continue the story No one does it like you do .

-AnT
Warnolife chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Wow... great story 9/10 and you got bonus point for the memory part! On a orther set of idea: 8 years old, Shikai, BANKAI, shunpo, etc... I pray for the academy... I just hope that anything remain after he got there because: Ultime power of Doom aka bankai overpower of doom aka A lot of reiatsu alias Ichigo Over 9000 amount of destruction on the Kenpachi scale
Varia no Shizue chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I just love this fic. Chibi!Ichi is so cute!
Bard of Chaos chapter 4 . 6/8/2011
SO CUTE! I want to hug him...
Funkegirl chapter 2 . 3/10/2011
Okay, I know you're not writing this story on your own/updating here anymore, but I just cannot stop snickering at the flower petals scene. I say that's why Byakuya gave in with such little fuss.
GuessWho25 chapter 4 . 2/19/2011
I was kinda hoping you would continue it. It is so well written and I got used to your style of writing. But I will most definitely check out the other versions of this story :)
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 4 . 12/14/2010
I'm kinda mad you quit!Great fanfic!
LiraEllesar chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
OK! I saw your pic on deviantArt, and I super wanted to check this story out. I don't have time to read it yet, but I favorited you anyway so I could catch up with this later. :)

Regards,

IchigoKurosakiSotaicho
gaga chapter 4 . 6/26/2010
hi, i really liked your idea. too bad you couldn't finish it.