Reviews for The Incredible Hulk: A Hulk grows in Brooklyn
Blake2020 chapter 7 . 2/19/2015
Wow nice ending and great chapter is all i can say
Blake2020 chapter 6 . 2/19/2015
Very good action and so like the show very much.
Blake2020 chapter 5 . 2/19/2015
Nice chapter
Blake2020 chapter 4 . 2/19/2015
Wow nice romances in this chapter and it feel so real just like the series back in the day?
Blake2020 chapter 2 . 2/19/2015
Very good chapter and even with the characters?
Blake2020 chapter 3 . 2/19/2015
wow
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
cool
stacynn chapter 7 . 5/16/2011
i'd just like to say...

AWWWW!

Perfect ending to a fantastic fic. Thank you for the journey and I truly enjoyed every word of it.
stacynn chapter 5 . 5/16/2011
Ok i laughed outloud at this line

"Cool! Frankenstein saved Janna! No! He's the Jolly green Giant! Hi! I eat all your vegetables! They are so good! I love corn!" Jimmy jumped around, waving at him.

So cute and clever!

And dangit, it's never good when mcgee gets on scene because we know DAvid will be leaving!
stacynn chapter 4 . 5/16/2011
loved this chapter! Loved the Lana/David bonding here and your Janna is adorable
stacynn chapter 3 . 5/16/2011
oooooh LOVED this chapter and I esp loved the Hulk's thoughts during the rescue. That is one thing the first Hulk movie got so horribly wrong - he's not a bad guy. He helps people.

Love this fic! And boy, I wish there was more Incredible Hulk fanfic out there like this to read!
stacynn chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
Again - I know this fic is a few years old but when I read something I adore, i just have to comment on it!

I love how you are developing a story line and characters and keeping it so much like a episode. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
stacynn chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
I know you wrote this ages ago but I just started rewatching the Incredible Hulk after not seeing it since i was a kid and got hooked but good on it! So of course, i have to look for the fanfic :P Wish there was more of it. loved the characters and the 'realness' of this fic. I eagerly look forward to the next chapter!
2wingo chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
David caught her look and knocked the table. “I’ll go get her and Ginge, I’ll tell him you said ‘don’t be a stranger, big boy…” He attempted his best Mae West and Virginia tossed a paper airplane at him.

Did you, by some chance, add the "big boy" recently? I've read this chapter several times and I don't recall ever reading that before.
2wingo chapter 7 . 2/9/2009
Actually, David's eyes are brown. But this was still one of the best IH fics on this site.