Reviews for Instead Of
guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
I haven't cried about Fred since i read that fateful page so long ago...damn you
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
Beautifully written
HPMARIE chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
luvFanfiction22 chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
No. Nonononononoooooo. You made me cry. I cant believe this. Oh my freaking god. Nonononononononono. WHYYYYYY?! NOOOOOOO FRED NOOOO! NONONOOOO IM CRYING SO HARD...
Rose Davis chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Well said.
La Pythie chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Awww :') That was a tough subject but it was beautifully written.
carolsfavorites chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
This is so well written and very touching. Love this story! Actually put a lump in my throat...well done.
magically speaking chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
man, i have been looking everywhere for some good angelina/ george fics and im happy to say that i finally found one! i had to look through alot of crap to find this though lol
Redbookbluebook chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Beautiful. Absolutely loved the hurt, and more importantly, the love you managed to convey in the story.
bluetooth2kus chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Beautiful. Emotional and heartfelt. Truly a beautiful story. Reminded me of when I lost my brother. One of the very very very few stories that has ever made me shed tears.
starlightandseaglass chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
... Wow. Really, that's all I can say.
I personally love Angelina and George, because there's so much emotion in the two of them. This story really captured the emotion between them, and it was really well written.
Queen of Everyday chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
that's so sweet:) i loved the ending...
mugglehugger chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
This was beautiful - the last line especially.
TheeWantonTrollop chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Aww. I'm not good at reviews but for you I had to. This made me cry, it is so beautifully written, well done. Please continue to write more brilliant tales :)
LunarBlair chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
This is such a beautiful take on Angelina/George. I've been looking for a fanfic that explores this pairing as you have and I am so pleased I ran across yours.

Really stunning work ;)