Reviews for Death's Pride
SlowestTurtle chapter 12 . 7/12
I absolutely despise how stupid you make Harry when you need an exposition dump. Literally -100 IQ whenever he's not the one explaining things.
gdkime chapter 14 . 7/1
I am suddenly picturing professor sprout using bad drunken pick up lines on her plants
LadyKirsten chapter 1 . 6/19
I believe that the term is , "you've jumped the shark"
this is trash
yea this is just shit. You have completely dropped the ball.
what a bunch of bullshit. Like come on so much in this chapter is waaaaay over the top.
Willow Dreams chapter 28 . 5/25
And I have reached the end of what was written. I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Thank you for writing it. And thank you for the recommendations on more stories to read. I hope life has been treating you well.
Willow Dreams chapter 15 . 5/20
I am wondering why Harry doesn't invite Amelia Bones and company to do an investigation at Hogwarts. As the Lord of Hogwarts he has the right to do so. I can think of several reasons why he might not choose to do so. But he's acting like he never thought of the possibility.

Absolutely awesome story, by the way.
Willow Dreams chapter 11 . 5/19
"Hermione the Horrible" Giggling now. Great chapter.
Willow Dreams chapter 9 . 5/19
Oh my Goddess. I would be leaving so many comments on this story if I wasn't reading it on my phone and didn't want to take the time to go to my computer. You may not like this final scene but I think it is absolutely awesome. Just the image of Ron hanging on to his drumstick for dear life because that was his dinner and it wasn't getting away from him.

This story is fantastic. I look forward to finding out what else you have written. Thank you.
geenakmom chapter 28 . 5/18
This is absolutely Brilliant!
Ophis-The-Infinite-Dragon-God chapter 3 . 5/18
I really enjoyed these letter bits, truly an interesting read.
noylj chapter 25 . 5/1
Harry did not physically save Arthur. Very slow acting venom.
Never understood how the rat could have a debt and still actively work to have Harry die.
Maybe you have ask the debtor for something to pay the debt.
archangelazraelson chapter 9 . 4/28
cute spartan reference with claws speech and the thunder cats reaction to it!
frankiebayer2002 chapter 16 . 3/21