Reviews for Death's Pride
Andrew4815 chapter 25 . 7/20
Why the hell doesn't harry just throw draco out of the castle? It doesn't matter if everything he is doing is legal in magical Britain, harry controls what is legal at hogwarts. From how it was described, harry could AK him in the middle of the great hall and all that would happen is people would be angry at him.
RIP author
BillBrink chapter 2 . 6/29
Just wish to say kudos to your galleon/pound ratio. We all know Rowling had no clue as finances are concerned (I would guess by now she has more than a clue:). Since the price per ounce of gold in 1991 was about 200 pounds, and the American eagle and the Aus. Krugerrand are one ounce, I am guessing that the galleon also is about an ounce. Your price of 100 pounds is short of that mark, but it is WAY above average for most other fics.
I love fics answering this challenge. I hope that you get back and finish this excellent story. Thanks.
Trebores1 chapter 28 . 6/29
I like the story and hope you have continued it.
EthanPalmer chapter 28 . 6/27
R.I.P. Paladeus. Thank you for the great writing.
BMS chapter 28 . 6/23
Thanks for all your stories. Be assured they'll continue to be enjoyed.
R.I.P.
Just do to the fact you dye recently I will just stateRIP
This is getting to g rap side. It will have been good with dumb and dumber, moRon, Ginny and her stupig mother. Your AN kill the story.
CapriSunnyD chapter 1 . 6/15
Thanks for all your hard work. Rest in peace.
fusion721 chapter 1 . 6/14
another amazing author, may he find peace in his next great adventure.
LUFTRITTER chapter 1 . 6/13
Good bye friend, even if i never met you.
I liked yor work inmensely, one of the first authors I followed.
Your stories were apreciated and enjoyed by many!

May you rest in peace.
Rude Guest chapter 28 . 6/13
*sighs*

May you rest in peace. And to your family, my sorrow and regrets at your loss.
kuronyanXIII chapter 1 . 6/11
R.I.P
kuronyanXIII chapter 1 . 6/11
R.I.P
Dragon-bait-2001 chapter 1 . 6/9
On June 18th the body of our beloved author was found floating in an Oklahoma lake. RIP Paladues.
3,412 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »