Reviews for Death's Pride
babiluv22 chapter 27 . 9/23
I have read this three times. It is such a good story. Plz come back to it
ironhair chapter 2 . 9/21
Rereading
SoraShirou chapter 28 . 9/20
This was really good, I hope you continue it
ptrtool1999 chapter 28 . 9/14
well, i love this story but it looks like it might be abandoned.

however, some criticisms in case it is ever started again.

1 NEEDS a content editor. There is FAR FAR too much 'dead space' in that the mindscape chapters, , and other unnecessary details bogs the story down tremendously. For instance - once mindscape chapters were done early on, we did not need thousands and thousands of words detailing how harry would then test their minscapes.

TOO SLOW and I found myself skimming or skipping entire sections.

2 Conversations between Hedwig and the Thundercats, and the thundercats conversations in general. There is far too much detail in there - they have more dialogue and words devoted to them than characters like Sirius, or Remus, or really anyone else except Luna, Harry, and Hermione.
They are interesting, but they are given too much screen time.

I love the story - no doubt. But please - we need to move the plot along, and I can easily imagine 50,000 words being cut without affecting the story at all. In fact, I think it would make it better, and 'crisper.'
Eagle-Eyes chapter 28 . 8/31
This is a very good story.

Wish you could continue...

Keep writing as life allows
dumdoc chapter 22 . 8/30
I give up; I thought a story was somewhere in this.
Ok muses unite! Time to come back to this!
Syncopeter chapter 5 . 8/29
I don't understand why I've skipped this story for so long. I thoroughly enjoy reading it and love how well you write, both the plot but also the great grasp of English you show. So many potentially good stories are spoiled by bad writing that make my insides churn. Sometimes the style is so bad that I cannot go on reading any further. Reading this one is pure joy.
I love how you have Luna in this. Can't wait for more :-)
Lol every day
You made Ginny into a fucking yandere
stylo1 chapter 28 . 7/25
funny but weird and way to long, 600k for not even 1 year
matmac chapter 9 . 7/21
a literal food fight interesting :P
Rabidbagz chapter 28 . 7/14
Malfoy is not that smart.
gleefan2009 chapter 28 . 6/25
love it please write more
3,325 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »