Reviews for Without Sin
GirlNextDoor chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Great, believable storyline. Perfect mix of everything the show offers. I just love when fics capture the real essence of the show like this one does.
vanillafluffy chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Intriguing concept. Dean as holy man? Mind boggling. It would be interesting to see him deal with some of the temptations as he tries to resume "normal" life...I think he would come up with some very creative solutions.
V956970 chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
I like!
angelcat70 chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
great original idea! this is off to a most intrigueing start, looking forward to more.
Darthnikki chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
that was really good and about bloody time Missouri was nice to him for a change she was pretty mean to him when they last annoyed me to no end I can tell you. But I honestly loved your story, it really moved me to think that Dean has so much more responsability now. Hope you write a follow up it would be well worth a read xx
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Hey, Meggin! Always glad to see someone get something positive out of the "Paperclips" forum. I especially liked the opening section; thought you did nice work describing Dean's torment. Also got some good chuckles out of the "freezer burn" comment and Missouri's reference to being born again.
Pocketsocks chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Very well written and an interesting plot. Good job portraying Bobby espesially. Looking forward to a next installment.
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4