Reviews for Over You
2manyOTPs chapter 1 . 2/8
Dang. This story was pretty good. Yumi Della Robbia doe. XD I don't think I'd be able to sit at their wedding without snorting out loud when she changes her last name.
dark lil'angel2be chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
This story is perfect *3*
Elemental Hybrid chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Not used to the pairings but it is so sweet. So sweet, in fact, that I think I may write a fanfic in tribute to this one at some point. Hopefully I remember.
CourtDunkieandme111 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
oh my god i love this two couples (specially UxA)! Cute story great work! :D
ALIASECHO chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Great story, i absolutely loved it
DegrassiFan278 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Awwwwwwwwww!
wolfwood3189 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Damn

thats all I can say I truly can't believe someone came up with a story like this one. You have no idea how close to home this one hits. As far as I'm concerned you must be some kinda psych cause thats the exact same way I saw my self getting with the girl i wanted. for this story I took the place of Odd and my closes friends are Ulrich and Yumi. I always tried to get those two together and they've as on and off as those two. overall, this whole thing has completely blown me away one of the best I've ever read hands down
taytayboo chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
this is realy good!
Secret Starr chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Awh! So CUTE! Okay, I LOVE Yumi/Odd and we need more stories for them because they are so much better then Odd/Aelita!

Anyway, thanks for the great read.
ravenrocks191 chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Aw!

Thats flippin CUTE!
dreamer chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
nice. i luvd it. but aelita cheating ... wow. never saw that coming.
RxC HxA chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Aww.. how cute. :D Ergsdfsdfsdf. Why Sissi. _ ;.. Aelita? CHEATING? oh my thats new. o.o;; But that's really cute how Odd was like 'Yumi Della Robbia?' Aww..

I loved it
alchemistmagiciangirl chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
aww! Although I hate the idea of Ulrich with Sissi, I still think this is a neat story. especially the kiss at the end. This is definitely going into one of my fav. stories file.

~AMG
ILikeIt chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
I love your style of writing. My favorite CL pairings, hehe and I finally know the name of that sang xD Keep it up.
trackfeet chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
This is such a perfect story! I love it.