Reviews for Mortal Big Brother
scARYCOLe chapter 11 . 7/5/2014
Plz continue the story its so FUNNY maybe u can make Kitana kiss Sub Zero when they go on the date n make Ashrah have a seizure when she screams 'impurity' when she goes on a date when something 'impure' happens like a pair of Gothic kids r walking down the street nd r at a heavy metal rock band is playing at a concert
GlazecyberRaptor chapter 11 . 10/30/2012
I love this story, it is so kute and funny! A quick suggestion for a challenge, the characters have to write and preform a song about their partner, just a suggestion X3
xVentressx chapter 11 . 1/30/2012
*rofling*The totoo and the kiss made me laugh soooo updating...or i'm afraid i'm going to tortue you:)
hamz786 chapter 11 . 8/5/2011
Dude i made an account just to tell you how funny this story has been!(and to review other good fics 2 of course).

Characters are funny especially Quan Chi n Shang. After 2 years...When you gonna write the next chapter?
Lizardsareradical chapter 11 . 6/11/2011
This story is quite the hilarity! I'm serious, this is really funny. Please update soon. By the way, I find the OOCness to make the story even better. Please update?
Karma's Slave chapter 11 . 3/11/2011
been awhile since I last read this and after reading it again. and I was wondering if you ever planned on continuting this humor story?
Berserker Loco chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Excellent story!
Mk chapter 11 . 1/24/2010
Awesome, i really like this. Haha its funny even though some characters are out of character i like it! I'm looking forward to reading more.
channel44 chapter 11 . 7/22/2009
This is great! i just love big brother fics
Steve Teh Wizard chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
I don't want to make you sad! It's a funny story! :)
Steve Teh Wizard chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I've only read this chapter but subzero better win :)! Not trying to advertise but It's just funny cause im doing a MK survivor story!
Vampuric Spider chapter 10 . 2/20/2009
Please keep it up really funny. From a writers note be careful because you sometimes put the sentence akwardly but other then that great story.
soco2seoul chapter 10 . 1/12/2009
I love this fic. It's pretty well balanced and has a good premise. Kudos. BTW, sub-z/limei is my favorite pairing (just throwing it out there).
ViciousViper15 chapter 10 . 1/5/2009
awesome chapter as always!
The Night Lord chapter 9 . 1/4/2009
I like this fic, it's quite funny. Keep it up, I wanna see more. And as for the voting, well...I'm a Scorpion/Kitana fan. That said, let's see some more chappies :)